Hondo's Bar

Here we come

The NZA

Ok, so..im happy with it but i dont want it to dominate the music forum either...

Im not sure if this warrants its own forum, could be a sub-catergory somewhere...but it felt more appropriate here than Fight Club.

What do the rest of you think? Should i just make this its own forum down by fight club, or is it good here?

Id like to give it its own forum...just worried its goin through a phase...i hope not, its been really cool lately. Do the rest of you think it'd hold its own? I woudlnt mind if it was a small forum like culture that only got cool releveant shit...

Kick ass job IC, I'd say leave it here until it proives itself worthy of its own area, for now if its in the music forum it'll get a bit more exposure. Can't help but think some people avoided it because it was in the trolls playground fightclub before.

I dunno..i know you dig the idea of forcin this on the music kids but im lookin at the bottom board category, there's room for another down there...

but you guys might have a point, see how it fairs on its own here first, then go through with it.

For now, tho, the idea is: team-ups like Chief's forthcoming 24 hours to live project, battles (one on one, clans, etc), new freestyles from those just lookin to try it out, etc can get their own threads, rather than just one big ass one that a few of you are havin a hard time keepin up with, that's why i did this.

maybe i should just steer clear of this thread... hmmm... ;) you know, since im not an avid listener or rap, nor do i know anything about it...

i don't get it... is this supposed to be some place where people bullshit when their not throwing down something?

Haha ..no! see this is why we gotta be clear here.

Birdy & others may not realize it, but now when you click on "battle raps" over in Fight Club, its a temporary shortcut to this new corner...i think you follwed that.

The rap thing...no, rap appreciation threads go in "music"'s general section, the battle raps is just for those who've participated/want to participate in freestyles, battles, team-ups, just messin around on the mic, etc. Girl, youre more than welcome here.

This particular thread, however, was to see if im doin the right thing by makin this place a sub-forum of music: should it be its own forum down at the bottom or wha? That's the idea basically. So lemme know what ya think, and feel free to be random here. Start new threads in this corner when you feel like it, like any other, but were gonna try to keep new ones to the stuff this place is for - freesytles & alla that.

Listen to this lil music facist over here...you do realize that when the freestyle thread gets active, it buries all other topics, right? We oughta at least make sure the other music folk dont resent this corner as a result... ???

I just wanna see more threads in this one, see it stand a little longer in the test of time, before giving it its own corner down south.

I don't mind for now, and I don't suspect I will. I dropped by the freestyle thread a few times at the beginning but could think of what to post (that kinda defeats the purpose of it's spontenaity, but I just have to be clever, that's the way I am), so I kinda stopped droppign by. Do whatca like here. I don't really believe int eh whole "burying concept" because I always check the thread through the "View New Posts" link. Burying doesn't effect shit if you look at posts like that.

...why do you people hate me...

this is just our welcoming thread since weve moved the raps over to the music forum, makin sure were not steppin on any toes here, and sayin that since we have a sub-fourm (forum within a forum) for the raps now, people can either keep posting to "Freestyles & battle raps" or make new threads for whatever they want, shout-outs, challenges, team-ups etc. Welcome back Tussin, how ya like the new forum?

Ok...i know many of us are havin a hard time findin our way in here - the music corner is pretty dark now, its the 3rd door on the left - but i didnt wanna kill the raps by movin it! Fak...ok im freestylin more next week. Here's to new threads over here, for demos, shout-outs, team-ups, requests, challenges etc.

Anyway yeah ill be more active next week, and Chiefy should get his 24 hours to live project underway.

It seems a good choice givin it it's own corner in Music rather than a full forum of it's own in fairness. I haven't been around as of late cos I've been busy (14 days straight of work! :D ) and since a move of country seems imminent, I'm gonna get even busier.

I'm gonna do the rounds a bit and say my goodbyes tonight but know that when I get back I expect this shit to be thriving! :approve:

Aw....well we'll be here when ya bet back m'friend, meantime here's to Jont (wait no he's gotta move too then) ok here's to SOF holdin it down for the MC III...i love how all of us in clans are just as solo as the other guys these days...

Anyway, see you along the trail KOS, swing on back here when youre all set up.

damn nick... all your good deeds done in your last 24 hours makes me look really superficial... lol... you'd give a guy a dollar or two, and i'd burn my entire wardrobe... how fitting... haha

ps... the junker thing, that was totally random and unexpected... but totally rad... more people should be keeping me surprised... that's exciting... hint hint..