Hondo's Bar

Girl Scout Cookies

Spongebob

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

helllo.... samoas..... do grrl scout cookies vary on region or something?

anyway don't get me started on my rant about how girl scouts is encouraging and promoting gender roles

:approve:

THANK YOU, Heartless!!! Samoas ROCK!!! (Yeah, I like thin mints, but Samoas tie.)

And, dude, not only does Scouting (Boy and Girl) promote GENDER roles, they're also a fuckin' subversive attempt--effective sneaks, too--at religious brainwashing. They incorporate all kinds of Judeo-Christian principles, serving God is part of their credo, and remember the issue with the gay scoutmaster who got kicked out?!--and it was UPHELD!!!

:D alert:

We gotta get a atheist/agnostic/non-Judeo-Christian-religion-friendly, coed scouting-type program going. I mean, hey, I'm all for the camping and learning self-reliance thing, but make EVERYONE earn the SAME badges--make the guys sew and make the girls learn to pee in the woods, and for God's--or no gods'--sake, PROMOTE FUCKIN' TOLERANCE!!! That's one of the most important life skills a child can ever learn.

:D

;)

And, dude, not only does Scouting (Boy and Girl) promote GENDER roles, they're also a fuckin' subversive attempt--effective sneaks, too--at religious brainwashing.

Hell...

Boy Scout Promise

I Promise...

To do my best to do my duty

To God and my Country

To be square, and

To obey the Law of the Pack.

What the hell does be square mean??? Straight?