Hondo's Bar

The Matrix anime

The NZA

Right, so does anyone have Matrix Revisited, or know someone with it? Cmon, you gotta be curious bout this one.

Oh,and once again, anime im tryin to see if anyone out there has it:

Iniyasha (ive heard too much bout it)

Berserk

El Hazard

Golgo 13: Queen Bee

Ninja Scroll Ressurection 2

SINCE WHEN IS THERE A MATRIX ANIME...HAS THE THEATER AND THE CREATORS OF THE MATRIX DECIDE TO EXPLOIT IT THAT MUCH I MEAN I KNOW THAT ALL THE MOVIES THAT ARE BEING MADE ARE BITTING THE MATRIX OFF...AND WHATS UP W/PART 2?? ANYWAYS INUYASHA (COWBOY) IS AWSOME I HAVE 1-26 I BELIEVE MAYBE I CAN ASK MY (BIOLOGICAL) SISTER MADELYN TO LEND IT TO YOU.... WE ARE SOON TO GET 27-42 I BELIEVE.. :D

aaack too many caps !

matrix was defenitely a learning experience. everyone was taught how to try out new techniques. so what if they are ripping matrix off.  everyone is ripping off the wizard of oz under that defenition.  they invented new tools for everyone to use. if overused, they ll learn to deal with declines in sales hehe

:D (Dave matthews and Tim reynolds rock)

Thank ye lady Eyeore, id appreciate that.  As for Yahven, its a shame that innovators get mocked/ripped so much, but that famous sweeping camera angle thing?  Came from a Rolling Stones video. The story of Matrix? Borrowed heavily from a comic called "The Invisbles".  Maybe Aadil's right, its hard to find completely new shit out there, just extremely well put together ideas borrowin from all the right places.  

Anyway, the new Matrix bonus DVD has at least a preview for its anime.  I dont have high hopes; while i dig anime, i dont think a series would do justice, but im still curious.

Your'e right it should have be released with the original, but it's all about money anyways.  Just like how these's companies are making a killing with rereleases of not even 2 year old DVD's.  Plus how WB is skimmping on their crappy snap cases, cause they know we're going to buy them anyways.  That's why there's guy out there like your friend that does the box set thingy who make the world nicer and cooler for clint eastwood and kevin smith mis match production companies DVDs.  whew...long sentence.   :D

For those wonderin what she's talkin bout, check out

Paul Champagne's custom DVD boxes

For hardcore DVD fans.  Got me a personalized Clint Eastwood box for around ten bucks; helluva deal, great detail.  The man also takes suggestions, so if youve always wanted a certain box set but gave in an bought the DVDs - knowin the ones you want are put out by different studios, thereby negatin any chance of a worthwhile set- you can email this guy, and he can possibly make one for ya.  The one's he has there arent shabby either - De Niro, Star Wars, an incredible 007 box, even John Woo.  

PS Warner Bros crappy snap cases suck ass.  Movies like Unforgiven and The Searchers deserve prestige format, anger.