Hondo's Bar

Emulator systems & hybrids - NES, SNES, Genesis etc

The NZA

Would you pay $50 for such a device?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There are coming up with all sorts of amazing custom-built consoles these days that can play games from 2 or more systems, even from completely different video game companies! Check out the two I came across recently:

Retro Duo NES/SNES

b76e_retro_duo_nes_snes_game_system.jpg

and

Super Genintari

sg_top.jpg

Below is a cool video explaing the Super Genintari

The Retro Duo NES/SNES can be purchased at the link I posted for it. Not sure if you can buy the Super Genintari, but it would be awesome if you could!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any original NES carts anymore. I've got a shitload of SNES and Genesis games, plus a handful of wonderful Turbografx-16 cards. So far I haven't seen anything that fits those 3 specific purposes. I was eyeballin' the Yobo FC3 a while back. 2 out of 3 ain't bad (according to Meatloaf anyway, who's hardly a bastion of quality gaming advice).

1250864927.jpg

Edited by Thelogan Prime

THe only reason not to that I can think of is, you should totally let me get one first. Acalis posted a separate link to that in another thread this morning, and I've been fapping over it all day.

If anyone's interested, the other thread JZA was talking about is the Emulators and ROMs thread, it's the latest post on there.