Hondo's Bar

Movies 2Track hates

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Groucho! Haven't you noticed the mustache and eyebrow raise?

:D "I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception"

'Dja know that on his talk show, Groucho once had a woman on who had, like, 12 kids. He asked her why she had so many kids and she replied with "Well, I love my husband" Groucho said "Well I love my cigar, but at least I take it out of my mouth once in a while". They never aired a live broadcast of his show again. :D

I fucking love "The Shootist" the John Wayne movie, which was actually the Dukes last, that he was in)

:D 2T, all sins against Braveheart are forgiven. Come back to me.

PS Bob - i never heard that groucho shit...that's a trip.

PPS SB - The Marx brothers are historically known for both their unique style of comedy and their aptly-named manifesto that began the era of Marxism, known nowadays as communism. Seriolsy, ask your history teacher.

5 Things I hate about Scarface

1)It's like a cartoon. I can't watch it with a straight face.

2)The mountain of cocaine. I have a feeling it was for Oliver Stone's personal use...

3)Pacino's silly cuban accent.

4)The soundtrack (although GTA3 put it to good use).

5)The chainsaw bit was sooo stoopid.

I wouldn't really call it hate but I just can't watch it seriously at all anymore.

Hmmm....two movies that I kinda like (HEAT) and really like (CARLITO'S WAY). I don't think I should tackle these two as if I do next thing I'll be doing "Casablanca" or "Bill and Ted's Excellant Adventure" or another movie that I like.

Wow, I managed to use "Casablanca" and "Bill and Ted's Excellant Adventure" in the same sentance...