Hondo's Bar

Lilo and Stich

SuperEeyore

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, well, at least they had Gilbert Gottfried. Annoying, yes, but entertaining nonetheless. Never actually seen a full Problem Child movie, just snipet about 10 minutes in length from channel surfing. But even if it's not entertaining, you ahv eto admit the premiss is funnier that "Obidient Child"!

Hey!  Those problem child movies were my childhood alright!  No dissing them.  Sure, I haven't seen either of them since I was like 10, because I'm sure they wouldn't be as good as I remember them to be, but dammit, in my eyes right now they are classics, and they're gonna stay that way!

It's coming out the same day as Minorit Report. I have to admit I'm more excited about Lilo & Stitch, but I don't want to go when there's a whole bunch of kids in the audience. They scream and cry and stuff. I love kids, I just don't like watching movies in a theater full of them. I'm goignto a midnight showing on openign night then. I'm going to be up north that weekend (i'm flying up that day actually, have to ask my sister to score some ticket before I arrive, she knows the manager at a local theater).

Oooh, same day as Minority Report, huh? Tough decision. Lilo & Stitch is Disney and I love Disney. On the other hand, MR is Spielberg, and I love Spielberg. It's also supposed to have the Daredevil teaser attached to it. Hmmm. Both, I think. Yes, both.

Well, I'm seeing Lilo & Stitich last show Friday, and Minority Report sometime that weekend. I was playing some of the L&Sg games at the Disney site and there was 'Find Stitch type game where you have to spot him in a picture. Thought it would be easy, but I got stumped on the second one. I feel stupid now. Somebody else please go there and tell me they could do it either so I don't feel so stupid. Please :bambi eyes: !

glad to see the anime section active again.. yay!!

ok so I love the Aladdin one that was wayy to funny I actually saw the preview of it in the disney store and also in theatres that was wayy to funny... hey when is lord of the rings 2 coming out?? just out of curiosity....