Hondo's Bar

Here lies my 91' Ford Crown Vic...

Benz

Yes, folks, that's right. My car finally has reached a point where it has crapped out on me for the last time. It's too expensive to fix, and I must get a new one. She was a good car while she lasted, but she was getting on in years and miles, and unfortunately I had to pull the plug. She was a good car. If anyone has any last words they'd like to add for the Crown Victoria, please feel free.(Now I know why it's a FORD... Fix Or Repair Daily... Found On Road Dead...)

Goodbye, Crown Vic! We'll miss ya!

Rest In Pieces.... (1991-3/16/2002)

:scared:

I know the feeling Benny. I had a Toyota Celica that crapped out on me last year. I had to get rid of her finally because my transmission was grinding at the gears. I lost reverse and i had no 3rd or 4th gear. Many other things happened to the car which I am not going to start mentioning because I probably wouldn't finish...

The only good thing left was the A/C. So I would like to say farewell to your Ford. ( Flips over rear directions) And hope it goes to heaven to meet my Celica.. :D

Thanks Benny. But I think it was worth the lost since now I have my... 2001 NISSAN SENTRA!!!

I'm actually starting to believe that my new car is a reincarnation of my old car. Reason being... my a/c. It's just as cold as my poor celica. And I named my car Chris and my new car is Chris as well!! :D

May the Celica and Crown Victoria rest in peace!!

• 2 weeks later...

Good News!!!

A new method of transportation is on its way here for me. A '93 Dodge Intrepid! Ok, so it's almost got 120,000 Miles on it. A car's a car. Besides, it's got a 3.5L V-6 with DOHC, and corners on a dime. It'll be here in a little over a week. Woohoo! :ssj:

• 2 weeks later...