Hondo's Bar

City Hunter DVD?

Reverend Jax

How can i get my hands on a region 1 City Hunter DVD (this is the Anime board, so I don't mean the jackie chan one). I know City Hunter - Secret Service is coming to DVD in teh summer, but I want City Hunter - the Motion Picture. I'd buy it on tape, but I want both english and japanese soundtracks and removable subtitles. Can I get some help?

• 3 weeks later...

Wait don't give up yet, I knew I've heard about this anime before was released by ADV so yeah you should check them out if not try out this link I think it might help your quest Anime On Dvd you can click on the Adv link and their will be some contact info i'm sure it can't be that expensive...City Hunter: Secret Service DVd release date 06/25/2002 I hope it helps click on the link...

• 2 weeks later...

Who hoo! Thanks Sango. I was actually looking for City Hunter: The Motion Picture, not City Hunter: Secret Service, but I followed your link, browsed there list and found it there. I might buy them both, but it was City Hunter: The Motion Picture I was really looking for! Have you ever seen it?

Has anyone checked Anime Hurricane? Theyre right here in the Wendy's/Subway shopping center across from FIU for those who havnet seen it (not much advertising), they cut fair deals on that kinda stuff; often you can haggle with em, espeically if you talk to the owner, Mike.  Theyre good people, support your local comic/anime shop!

Guess What I just found the city hunter movie and tv series stuff here is the other link that you've just gotta check out it has alot of the city hunter stuff you where looking for bestbuyThe only thing is don't type it in a search look at it title by title go to anime and click the 'c' and some of it donesn't have picture covers but some do so check it out....

I looked at the Best Buy site, it didn't have City Hunter: The Motion Picture on DVD listed. But the other site you found me said it was coming out this month, so I can't wait. If you want to save the money on renting, you can wait til I buy it and you can borrow it.

• 1 month later...