Hondo's Bar

The Simpsons

Acalis

And who can forget the ever so famous calls to Moe by the Simpson kids!  Not to mention a few others mentioned by some other people that could also be good Moe calls:

Amanda Huginkiss (a man to hug and kiss)

Ivonna Tinkle (I wanna tinkle)

Homer Sexual (homosexual)

Al Coholic (alcoholic)

Hugh Jazz (huge ass)

I.P. Freely (I pee freely)

B.O. Problem (self-explanatory)

Anita Bath (I need a batha)

Maya Buttreeks (My butt reeks)

Jacques Strap (jock strap)

Mike Rotch (my crotch)

And my favorite one:

"Ummm I'm a stupid moron, with an ugly face, and a big butt, and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt!"

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Occupant, you have been approved for a Money Back Charge Card.  Please fill out the form enclosed and mail it in:

Bart:  Occupation?  Hmmmm........ Butt Doctor!  Income?  Whatever I finds, I keeps!  Name......... name.......... hmmmmmmm...... Santa's Little Helper.

********WEEKS LATER***********

Marge:  Bills, Bills, Who or what is Santos L. Halper???

One of my favorite episodes, the random one:

Pulp%20Fiction.jpg

"Looks like the spider's caught himself some flies..."

Is anyone else a huge fan of the drooling aliens?  "Yes, my sister, then we shall take earth by suprise! Muahahaha!"

Drooling aliens? What kind of fan are you? heir names are Kang and Kudos! Ah, I can't judge. I used to be so on the ball with the series. I'd seen ever episode and knew ever bit of trivia, but I started missing several episodes and forgetting a bunch of stuff. I'm losign my touch with old age. I'm over the hill and past my prime :scared: Anyway, yes I'm a Kang And Kudos fan. I'm pretty sure they exclusively appear in Halloween Specials, but I'm not sure about that. If anyone knows of any episodes other than Halloween special with Kang and Kudos, mention it please.

Right, Kang & Kodos!  Yeah, im forgettin too.  Also a fan o' Cletus & Comic Book Guy.  I forget, but i think the aliens showed up on a regular episode in earlier seasons, but yeah theyre mostly Halloween folk.

Cant say ive seen em all; ive seen most of the Simpsons but i still get surprised from time to time.  For instance, in a WB ad for the show once, i saw a clip of a cameo by Clint Eastwood (a la "Fistfull of Dollars" pancho & everythin), never seen that episode tho.  Did catch a clip of John Wayne tho...

:D "Oh thats great, now youve woken him up...'

The Duke: "....Why, i oughta..."

really brief tho. Lets keep the lines comin!

Ned Flanders: "I..didly...i thinik ive really sinned this time father...didly..."

Rev Lovejoy: *playing with his trains* "You know, Ned, have you given any thought to the other major religions? Theyre all the same, really..."

This ones all in the execution, you'd need to know it:

Bart (over radio): "Where's my elephant!"

Abe: "Hey they're playing the Elephant Song again."

Jasper: "I love that song, reminds me of elephants."

The Treehouse of Horror with Kang and Kodos body-snatching Bill Clinton and Bob Dole's got some good ones:

"Kent Brockman here, with Campaign '96: America Flips A Coin."

Bob Dole: "What's this, some kinda tube?"

Kang: "It's true! We are aliens! But what are you going to do about it? It's a two party system! You have to vote for one of us!"

Man in Crowd: "Well, I'm just going to vote for a third party!"

Kang: "Go ahead! Throw your vote away!! HA HA HA HA!!!"

Kang (as Clinton): "My fellow Americans, as a young boy I dreamed of being a baseball. But tonight I say we must move forward, not backward! Upward, not forward! And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!!!"

Homer: This is the biggest frame-up since OJ!

Bill Gates: Alright boys, buy him out! (thugs trash Homer's office)

Homer: But....

Bill Gates: What? You didn't think I got rich writing checks, did you?

Marge: I can get used to it, just like I got used to say Courtney Cox Arquette.

Simpson House (on Matthew Perry mode): Could I BE anymore of a house?

Homer: Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use.

Homer: To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

Mulder: All right, Homer. We want you to re-create your every move the night you saw this alien.

Homer: Well, the evening began at the gentleman's club, where we were discussing Wittgenstein over a game of backgammon.

Scully: Mr. Simpson, it's a felony to lie to the F.B.I.

Homer: We were sitting in Barney's car eating packets of mustard. You happy?

Homer: The only monster here is the gambling monster that has enslaved your mother! I call him Gamblor, and it's time to snatch your mother from his neon claws!

Ugh, KOS already posted that one some time ago.

Homer: You better have good reason for spray painting on that wall!

Jimbo: Cause it makes me feel like a big man!

Homer: Is that on the list of reasons? (Recieve confirmation that it is). Ok.

Jimbo: Hey! You're that drunken mob! Wow! Can I join?

Homer: I don't know, can you swing a bag of door knobs?

Jimbo: Can I!?

Homer: Great, you're in. Here's the bag. You have to provide your own doorknobs.