Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think these quotes are any easier than the other Movie quotes thread's are. Mine was from X-Men 2, by the way. I did a search for the "Tomorrow's not just tomorrow. It's like the future, y'know?" quote, now that we're on a new quote.

She's All That? She's All That is not the source of easy quotes. It was a dumb forgetable movie from like 5 years ago. A thread for easy quotes have to come from Star Wars or Terminator 2 or Forrest Gump or Braveheart or American Beauty or Fight Club or The Matrix or Pulp Fiction or Back To the Future or Spider-Man. Y'know, movies that most of of the people on this board have seen and many have seen several times.

It most certainly was. Serendipity, Salma Hayek.

He hits the guy with the bandages around his head! Why? Because he's smart! He knows the guy with the bandages around his ass is going nowhere. He's goin' fuckin' nowhere! Where you goin'? Nowhere!

Boondock Saints, huh, the dumb Irish cop, wants his name...Greenly!

In 1930, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, in an effort to alleviate the effects of the... Anyone? Anyone? ...the Great Depression, passed the... Anyone? Anyone? The tariff bill? The Hawley-Smoot Tariff Act? Which, anyone? Raised or lowered? ...raised tariffs, in an effort to collect more revenue for the federal government. Did it work? Anyone? Anyone know the effects? It did not work, and the United States sank deeper into the Great Depression. Today we have a similar debate over this. Anyone know what this is? Class? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone seen this before? The Laffer Curve. Anyone know what this says? It says that at this point on the revenue curve, you will get exactly the same amount of revenue as at this point. This is very controversial. Does anyone know what Vice President Bush called this in 1980? Anyone? Something-doo economics. "Voodoo" economics.

Oh yeah, Han Solo, played by Harrison Ford, directed to Obi-Wan Kenobi, played by Alec Guniness, in the Cantina in Mos Eisley on the planet Tatooine in the Outer Rim of a Galaxy far far away in 1977's Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.

This is heavy, Doc!

Weight has nothing to do with it.

Brillant! if my memory serves me correctly, that was near the end of back to the future, wheras earlier, Marty says the same thing to doc (from the past) and doc replies, "Is there a problem with gravity in the future?"

P - A - R - T - Why? Cause I Gotta!!

It was really more to the middle of Back To The Future, but yes, exactly. I'm not 100% positive, but I'm pretty damn sure that is from The Mask, by Stanley Ipkiss (while wearing the mask).

So...so, are you guys like boyfriend-girlfriend? Steady dates? Lovers? Come on, sporto, level with me. Do you slip her the hot beef injection?

The Mask It is! i'm pretty sure on this one too... fast times at ridgemont high, opening lines from that guy i don't like. jennifer jason leigh on the other hand....

pic_cap_106_l.jpg

phoebe cates:

pbw1.gif

"excuse me miss"

"yes?"

"hold on ma'm i'll take care of this"

(pause)

[both singing] "You never close your eyes anymore when i kiss your lips....."

Archived