Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted a quote to the movie just 3 quotes ago. Back To The Future. It's Lorraine (Marty's mother)'s father speaking to her about Marty. I'll put *'s on the outside of the words that have empathsis on them to help people out with this one:

Where *does* he *get* all those wonderful *toys*?

I just figured out the Breakfast Club one... just as I realized 2T had beaten me to it.

Jax's new one is from Batman. One of the many memorable Joker lines.

Jax I know you're a big fan of this scene, so let's see if someone else can get it, huh?

Fuck Lando Calrissian, Uncle Tom nigga! Always some white boy gotta go an' invoke the Holy Trilogy. *Bust this!* Those movies are about how the white man keeps the brother man down...even in a galaxy far, far away.

American Beauty

jmt, good one on t2, i got that line off the bat, but didn't think people would remember that one. shows a true fan.... and speaking of such... only a true fan would get this one.

"Snakes..... I HATE snakes"

Heh, one of my favorite lines from Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

You wanna know how to do it? Here's how, their man pulls a knife, your man pulls a gun. He sends one of your guys to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the Chicago way, and *that's* how you get Capone!

the untouchables

"i'm going to kill you pretty soon"

"how... exactly?"

"first, i was thinking about using you as a human shield and killing that gaurd over there with the palace and trocan on the table. Then, i was thinking about breaking your neck."

"and how do you plan to do that?"

"you know my handcuffs?"

"mmm-hmm"

"i picked them"

(gasp!)

(whoosh, crack)

(whack, thud)

"i married rambo"

Well, Spiffy's is Office Space, but mine wasn't from The Abyss. I don't think... was it in The Abyss, too? If so, it wasn't originally from The Abyss, it was The Right Stuff. But I suppose just guessing it was an Ed Harris movie is close enough :D

Playing to lose is like sleeping with your sister. Sure she's a great piece of tail with a blouse full of goodies, but it's just illegal. Then you get into that whole inbred thing. Kids with no teeth who do nothing but play the banjo... eat apple sauce through a straw... pork farm animals.

Good call, tho i understand that line was altered for the happy version they show down at the retirement home. Also, that's Connery from "The Rock".

"He wants to fuck her somewhere...very uncomfortable."

"...like the back of a volkswagon?"

Archived