Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why, thank you... here goes:

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy - the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

A classic quote. That's Dr Evil from Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. Dr Evil may or may not have become sophmoric and overly cartoonish in the 2nd and 3rd movies, but there's no question that his character was nothing short of comic genius in the first movie.

I feel it is time we concentrated on our grand, diabolical plan.

Syndication?

i guess you should say, "only chance"

This movie is the killer, among which if you happen to get the short end of the stick and see this movie dubbed, you might not have gotten this classic quote. if you haven't seen the killer, i highly recommend it (IMHO woo's best film.)

ok. here goes another:

I'm a FAN of MAN!!

Al Pacino, in The Devil's Advocate

Tell me I'm not the only one who saw this movie -

Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly-bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinkin' milk from a saucer? Well, do you see me eating mice? You stop laughing right meow! Meow, I'm gonna have to give you a ticket on this one. No "buts" meow! That's the law! Not so funny meow, is it?

The Usual Suspects. This one takes you back:

Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played girl bunny?

[cracks up laughing] No... No!

Neither did I. I was just asking.

Here's another quote from the same movie:

Anything wrong, Davy?

Yeah, I got paid today.

Yeah, I know what that's like.

No. You don't understand. They laid me off. I got one of these. [holds out a pink slip]

Yeah, I know how that feels.

Know what I'd like to do?

Yeah I know what you'd like to do. You'd like to find the guy who did it, rip his still beating heart out of his chest and hold it in front of his face so he can see how black it is before he dies.

Actually, I was thinking of filing a grievance with the union.

Well, the world's a twisted place.

super troopers

Freeze MOTHER BITCHES!!!!

same movie...this might be a little off, havent seen the flicker in awhile...

Back up,Put the gun down, and get me a pack of tropical fruit bubalicious...and some skittles

Bad Boys

Rory? Yeah I know Rory. 'E's not to be underestimated. 'E's a funny looking fucker, I know, but you 'ave to look past the 'air and the cute cuddly thing. It's all a deceptive facade. A few nights ago, Rory's roger iron rusted. So 'e's gone down to the Battle Cruiser to watch the end of a football game. No one's watchin' the custard so 'e switches the channel over. A fat geezer's mouth opens and 'e wanders up and turns the Liza over. "Now fuck off and watch it somewhere else!" Rory knows that claret is imminent, but 'e doesn't want to miss the end of the game. So calm as a coma, 'e picks up the fire extinguisher, walks straight past the jam rolls who were ready for action and plunks it outside the entrance. 'E then orders an Aristotle of the most ping-pong tiddly in the nuclear sub and switches back to his footer. "That's fucking it!" says the geezer. "That's fucking what?" says Rory, and 'e gobs out a mouthful of booze, covering fatty. 'E flicks a flaming match into 'is bird's nest and the geezer's lit up like a leaking gas pipe. Rory, unfazed, turns back to his game. 'is team's won, too. Four, nil.

Ahh, I love cockney rhyming slang.

that was just another quote........... i'm joining in the fun...

zit zaa bindo wa! zit zaa bindo waa!

hey _____ , watcha doing? oh cool - you're learning cassandra's language. i've never seen you this into a chick before. are you gonna marry her?

_____, marrage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries

my signature quote!

Lock, stock, and two smoking barrels

Who died lee?

You

detective yu?

not yu, YOU

who

you

who

Do you undastand the words that are coming out of my mouth?

Don't nobody understand the words that are coming out fo your mouth man

robin williams in good will hunting

I can tell you the license plate numbers of all 6 cars outside,

I can tell you that our waitress is left handed, and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs 215 pounds and knows how to handle himself. I know the best place to look for a gun is in the cab of the grey truck outside, and at this altitude I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking...now why would I know that?...How can I know that and not know who I am?

Ok, that was Men of Honor, Robert DeNiro

See, they're out there. The man who'll blow your brains out is Marshal Zane Cooper, you probably heard of him. I know what you're thinking. He's old and decrepit, gums his food and his women, but he can still shoot straight. After *you* is Ugly Annie Bransford. When she was born she came out backwards and no one noticed. Hell, when she was a kid she was so ugly her parents had to tie a porkchop around her neck so the dog would play with her. When she's making love, she has to pretend *she's* somebody else!

And another from the same movie.

What is it with you and Indians, anyway?

Oh nuthin', I mean I try to shoot one every day, if possible, before lunch. How about you, Coop? I figure it's their fault too, for being on our land before we got here.

Archived