Hondo's Bar

26 things a perfect man would do

The NZA

yes it is....a comfort! i think women/men by nature are untrusting, ushally because of past relationships with others or from what we've witness from others..

i do agree we shouldnt have specific expectations (besides the ushal) with our bf/gf..and i definitly agree with u dante that we should do things because we want to do them and not because we feel obligated! this also pertains to our sex lives as well...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, just live for the moment. We can't plan everything. I say you should put that trust out there but be ready to get hurt. And just be true to your partner.

I've never had anyone tell me that cheating is a good thing. But recently a friend told me she cheated on her BF. I asked her what she would tell him and she said she wouldn't because she knows he'd leave her. She feels guilty so she's gonna live with that guilt for a good long time. She could have prevented it, and she says she's stopped it from ever happening again with that other guy, but who knows.

I agree. I would rather be told if the guy doesn't want to be with me anymore. Let's face it. A relationship is work. Some are harder than others. Why would you go on suffering in a relationship that you don't want anymore if you know that you can be happy in another doing the same amount of "work"?

Be honest; say things aren't working out and put all the issues on the table so you can both move on. Better early on than later when things get more complicated. Besides that, why go crazy trying to deal with both relationships; the good and bad? Regardless if people think they BOTH are good connections, it's a lot of work for one person. I personally, like to dedicate any affection, time, work, love, to one person. Being with two people, wasting their time and playing with their emotions is like lying to yourself with what makes you happy. Don't make someone else miserable just because you can't find happiness. But then again that is just me.

Archived