Hondo's Bar

Rumors for the Future

Ok, the scene where Wolvy is smoking a cigar and not paying attention and Storm quickly pushes him out of the way just as something comes down on the car behind him. Look at that shot frame-by-frame. It looks like a big foot. Admittedly it's not a very impressive robotic foot and looks like it belongs to one of the robots from Sky Captain, but it looks like a robot foot nonetheless.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't Jean with the Brotherhood. I thought it was at first but it looks like someone else now, I've no idea who.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DaVinci Code The Movie

From IMDB

The Da Vinci Code (2006)

Directed by

Ron Howard

Writing credits

Dan Brown (novel)

Akiva Goldsman (screenplay)

Genre: Mystery / Drama / Thriller (more)

Tagline: Crack The Code

Plot Outline: A murder in the Louvre and clues in Da Vinci paintings lead to the discovery of a religious mystery protected by a secret society for two thousand years -- which could shake the foundations of Christianity. (more) (view trailer)

Production Notes/Status:

Comments:

Credited cast:

Tom Hanks .... Robert Langdon

Audrey Tautou .... Sophie Neveu

Ian McKellen .... Sir Leigh Teabing

Paul Bettany .... Silas

Jean Reno .... Bezu Fache

Etienne Chicot .... Lt. Collet

Alfred Molina .... Bishop Aringarosa

Clive Carter .... Police Captain Biggin Hill

Seth Gabel .... Cleric

rest of cast listed alphabetically:

Marie-Françoise Audollent .... Sister Sandrine

Jean-Yves Berteloot .... Remy

Daisy Doidge-Hill .... Sophie Age 8

Christopher Fosh .... ARU Policeman

Joe Grossi .... Church Official

Jean-Pierre Marielle .... Jacques Sauniere

Jürgen Prochnow .... Vernet

Harry Taylor .... British Police Captain

Yeah you really couldn't wish for a better cast than what they got.

Specaially :

Paul Bettany .... Silas

I had thought before this movie came out, that if there would be amovie, he would be perfect for the role! And he's got this sexy wit and grin that he gives his characters.... :love:

For the record, I wanted Dennis Quaid for the lead, but I'll take Hanks.

I've looked at that trailer again Silent Bob, my money's on some sort of pallet with crates on it suspended from a crane, but what ever it is, it isn't a foot.

Yeah I see it now. Dammit, I was really hoping it was a foot. :love:

Ok im gonna cram all my rants about x3 and da vinci code into one post.

X3:where the FUCK is Gambit?! i've waited three long movies to see my favourite character and he isn't even in them? pah.....and silent bob i know the sentinels should be in it but theres no way that could ever have been a foot.

Da vinci code: Tom Hanks is not the best choice for robert langdon. although maybe his performance will sway me but jean reno as bezu fache is not casting, its art. perfect! the best casting since viggo mortensen as aragorn.

X3:where the FUCK is Gambit?! i've waited three long movies to see my favourite character and he isn't even in them? pah.....and silent bob i know the sentinels should be in it but theres no way that could ever have been a foot.

lol I hate Gambit, but I did hear that he was going to be in the 3rd one. Maybe he just wasn't in the trailer.

Back to X-Men for a second, who's funeral is that they're attending...

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

I'm starting to think something is amiss in the land of Rat-Men. All those old rumors of shitty-shitty-script-script are coming back into my mind now, even after thinking that the trailer looked cool. The Stan Lee

cameo....Man, Rattner better do well.

Just remember:

Batman

Batman Returns

Batman Forever

X-Men

X2: X-Men United

X-Men 3

The best comic book franchise could be coming to an end.....

Maybe I shouldn't have drank all that coffee earlier.....

Dont be ridiculous. there's others, like...

B000059XUJ.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

...shit. :)

ps

Apocalypto - Proving once more that he's gone completely off his rocker and that Martin Riggs is officially dead, Mel Gibson has released details on his latest directing gig. The project will be filmed in the Mayan dialect of Yucatec, and uses a cast of local actors to tell a story set about 600 years ago, before the Spanish conquest, in the midst of the mysterious decline of the Mayan civilization. Gibson said the cast was "mostly indigenous," with actors culled from Mexico City, the Yucatan and even some U.S. Native Americans. Female lead is a young woman from Veracruz. The film is planned to be a summer 2006 tentpole for Disney. Gibson said Disney may get worldwide rights as well, but that was still to be decided. A five-month shoot, two in the jungle and three at a Mesoamerican ruin-inspired city that Gibson is building outside of Veracruz. "Although (the Mayan culture) is an integral part of the story, what I am doing is creating an action-adventure of mythic proportions ... and I am a megalomaniac, so I like the position" says Gibson who also confirmed the film will be both gory and light on dialogue.

The Apocalypto Trailer

It does indeed look like the film is only featuring indigenous Mayans, and from the complete lack of dialogue (like in the trailers for The Passion), it does seem like it will be entirely in Yucatec. Mel Gibson is certainly crazy, but it's a great kind of crazy.

Archived