Hondo's Bar

The Geek Test

The NZA

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ok with it. I read, a lot. Anything I can get my hands on pretty much. So I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, but I'm pretty well read, which means I can fake my way through just about anything you through at me.

Unless it's 100 percent math related, and then I'll need to research it a little more first. Math and I have never totally gotten along :(

So I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, but I'm pretty well read, which means I can fake my way through just about anything you through at me.

That's pretty much the boat I've always been in. I'm not that smart, but I have a lot of knowledge (most of it largely useless). The two are easily confused.

Good lord, is that a record?

*cough*

53.0572% - Super Geek

Wow...I actually feel kinda bad about this.

67.65286% - Geek God

I've never been a god before (nor has anyone ever asked me so I've never been able to say YES... thanks for the tip Winston)... is this a good thing?

Mk8E5.jpg

file.php?id=7457

Sin, Ly, ASC, & Logans must all have ticked a lot of the gaming/RPG boxes. That quiz was definitely more biased to the gamers than the the tv/film/comic geeks.

Fell me, Panchito?

Oh my... (now how many of you heard George Takei's voice when you read that)?

Anyone that scored a 20% or above on that quiz should've.