Hondo's Bar

The answers to your questions

The NZA

Why does being really hungry give me a headache.

might as well face it; you're addicted to nachos.

What is the meaning of 42?

hitchikers smitchthikers, here in miami in the late 90's, the importance of 42 was directly tied to beeper codes, specifically those of the ladies-of-looser-morals of soufridge, palmetto, killian and a few of them spanish schools. a young lady of sorts would page you with her # of choice (true beeper pimps needed to write them down to remember), with a dash, and if theyre feeling frisky, 42, which stood for "fuck me". thusly, a page of 13-42-69-143 etc would make your day, unless it came from that cuban chick who should really thinking about trimming her chin hairs, or uh, a dude.

now, 323, thats what the classy broads'd use

Do you select the color of your boxers based on your mood?

You an ax tossin' firefighter yet?

Did you know that firefighters are rated the sexiest men on earth?

Is that why you are going that route... you know, to counter act the pale factor?

How ya been?

1) no

2) no, still in the works

3) sometimes

4) signs point to maybe

5) i am well, though hungry. hungry for worms.

A penny for your thoughts?

oh, ray-ray. :misty:

i need to organize some shit, fill out another application, then its off to the new silent hill game for the remains of the week.

What's your favorite flavor of Pringles?

How long does it take to cook Minute Rice?

Are you ever going to answer these questions?

1) the free kind, i only eat them when others keep them about.

2) depends on how polish the cook is.

3) yes, but not well.

Dr GF:

what the hell man?

what the hell??

i know, right? what happened, thread? after 55 pages, you've stopped being cool, and now you've the feel of a bored-at-work facebook application. therefore, i propose a new system for this thread: every 10-20 questions (depending on how many are pure crapshackery), i shall answer 1, and then only the best of the lot. this way, i shall spread my omiscience with quality rather than quantity.

Dr GF, you've opened my eyes once again, and this time, it wasnt with tubgirl.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply
therefore, i propose a new system for this thread: every 10-20 questions (depending on how many are pure crapshackery), i shall answer 1, and then only the best of the lot. this way, i shall spread my omiscience with quality rather than quantity.

Oh goodie! That means I'll just bug the snot out of youse with 10 to 20 X the number of questions than I have been!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

You always say you're open to craziness once a year (normally 'round April), yet you've never done the three craziest possibilities that exist on hondo's:

1. Making Panch Admin for a day

2. Making Gunsmith Admin for a day

3. Making Me Admin for a day.

why?

• 2 months later...
You always say you're open to craziness once a year (normally 'round April), yet you've never done the three craziest possibilities that exist on hondo's:

1. Making Panch Admin for a day

2. Making Gunsmith Admin for a day

3. Making Me Admin for a day.

why?

likely the same reason i say things like "that's fucking aweosme, that dude's riding a shark! id totally do that!" but never do. not every kid need put his dick in an outlet to know the result.

why doesn't advice dog live in this thread?

he has his own thread!

this thread was a prior illustration of omniscience i held between 2003-early 2005. Advice Dog is more interested in in giving people the kind of practical suggestions, like paying for pizza with snakes.

• 1 year later...

Archived