Hondo's Bar

The answers to your questions

The NZA

Does considering Oasis a contempory band make you old?

now that you mention it, perhaps. But then, what does contemporary give me to work with today for pop culture references? "Im sure Lennon would've loved Drowning Pool, or Linkin Park"?

Does me getting angry that you've never heard of the Kinks make me old?

This depends on who the fuck they are.

Seriously, you've never heard of the Kinks? Lola? You Really Got Me? All Day And All Of The Night? Destroyer? Everybody's Gonna Be Happy? Tired Of Waiting? A Well Respected Man? A Dedicated Follower Of Fashion? Coem Dancing? Apeman? Celluloid Heroes? Are none fo those ringing a bell for you?

Oh, wait, i know a bunch of those songs, just...not the name. Theyre a Magic 102.7 band arent they?

And to answer your previous question, yes, definitely. You're this close to going on & on about "These kids, with their hippin' and their hoppin', and the bippin' and the boppin'...what they need is some jell-o pudding pops!"

What's the single most important aspect in a girlfriend, whether she swallows or if she gives anal?

Eh, to each their own. Teabagging & anal are a plus, but if she can help pay the bills and she's down for a houdini, my friend, you got yourself a keeper.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what is the realest difference between a commercial and an infomercial ( other than the length?)

What's the difference? You, sir, have cleary not heard The Riddler Matthew Lesko's life-altering speech on how the government is just giving away money. Giving it away!!.

why are infomercials so much more entertaining to watch at 2am?

There's a direct solstice relation between american interests & timing; in the morning, we enjoy being lied to by our local news stations. Aternoonish, after the pain that is the View, we'd generally like to see some suffering, whether it be minorities in court or on talk shows, as a rubbernecking activity. Evening, were tired from work (well, some of us) so practially anything'll do, even ABC. If were still awake at night, we generally need somethin interestin to help us invision a better life, one worth masturbating about. Ronco kitchen products, get-rich-quick schemes, and quests to regrow hair/penis/etc prove the finger's on our pulse.

cheez-its or  white cheddar cheez-its...or spicy cheez-its?

If you're asking who's fit to be a local respresentative, id have to hear more on the candidates, though white cheddar's a shoe-in for the Northern Florida demography.

As for eating, straight cheddar cheez-its, family-size.

Is X-treme X-Men any good? I only got one issue and the art didn't do it for me. I'm in a trade-fest at the moment, so should I shell out the clams for an one or does it just suck the cock, in the way that perhaps someone like Leigon would?

legion.jpg

Boy, do I suck the cock

Bear in mind: its Chris Claremont, and we're well past this man's prime. Did you read that stint he had on Wolverine, when he had 'im fight Sabretooth, a few years back? Holy shit, that so coulda been cool, and in th end, he actually managed to buttfuck it. Then, he did that issue where Wolvy marries Viper, after she turns all the Marvel women against him (yup, she even got Jean Grey in on it. Grey may be a powerful psychic, but remember: Viper's a fucking ninja).

I'm not sayin to forget the man's classic Wolvy mini-series or stuff like Days of Future Past or the Dark Phoenix Saga, but fuck, that was over 20 years ago.

At least Chuck Austen tries to play with Grant Morrisson's table scraps; Claremont just wants to bog down continuity with more loose threads. I mean, so far he's killed both Collosus and Psylocke both, and hardly anyone noticed.

I'm sayin: if youd rather have crap than money, go for it. I hear the early trades were ok (omniscience doesnt mean you read mediocre books), but that last arc, the one with the 25 cent issue around X2, "Holy War"? It was supposed to be a sequel to "God Loves, Man Kills", the story that X2 took the most from; instead, what i read of it was an ass-fest. And not in a good way.

Oh, and remember: Legion was most certainly a card-carrying cocksucker, but at least he had the decency to stay dead when Mark Waid killed him to put out Age of Apocalypse, that was soo worth it.

...you know, this reply was prolly the most serious and non-witty one so far. My fanoby ways are showing here.

Does my ass look fat?

Not immediately, no. But that's cause youre ho'in it up in that business outfit. You must understand, though it may not look fat, it is, in fact, enourmous. I'll go into deatil:

-Your ass is so fat, when you sit down, you're 3 feet taller.

-Your ass is so fat, when you talk to yourself, its a long distance call.

-Your ass is so fat, when you walk in front of the TV, i miss like 3 commercials.

-Your ass is so fat, that time we played hide & seek, i spotted you behind the Himalayns.

-Your ass is so fat, when you go to the movies, you sit next to everyone.

-Your ass is so fat, you fell in love and broke it.

...and so forth. My point is: youve a rather large ass, my friend.

Why are you looking at my ass?

(Because everywhere i look, there it is...)

OK Ive obviously got a thing for big Mexican ass, can we move past this?

Do you smellllllllllllllllllllll-ahhhh... what the ROCK.... IS....... COOKING?

It used to be that every day, without fail, I was fairly certain I could smell just what the Rock was working on. Sadly, my roomate :D recently started working at an Indian restaraunt, and has since been diagnosed with VHS (Vicous Hindu Smell, thanks to Dr. Edun), which I assure you overwhelms the senses.

Why don't you like whoa doggie?

Because whoah doggie represents america's misguided prioirties, concerning itself with superficial garbage, a la Martha Stewart, who we all know is far, far more evil than any Enron man and should be burned at the stake. Damn her and her chocha.

Who's the only liberal in Miami?

Though many wanker anarchy fans claim to be "holdin' it down for Miami's liberals", those who actually grace college campuses find that its quite commonplace. FIU, for instance, hires only lesbian janitors.

How can we get rid of piggy's vhs?

Short of an actual bath, I fear :D 's VHS will only be cured when Dennys takes their turn at exploiting him. Pork is prime meat at the capitalist gangbang this season.

Why can't pookie take a vacation to california with me??

Because he's a fucking pirate bear, and fucking pirate bears have duties here on the east coast. Besides, your chib roomate would prolly scare him away with her hyena laughter.

Incidentally, pookie only watches movies rated arrr. :D

Do you have a grrrl-friend?

Despite her pseudo-cheatin' ways, i do, in fact. This has been a popular question as of late. She's actually somethin of a hot indianoid, who I often conquer in the name of the Union Jack, for history's sake. Between you and me, I'm holding out for a better dowry.

oh yea, and why are my posts like...whoa...?

The classification of "whoa" is a rather subjective one; i first learned of the term after one of our frequent hurricans, when my clever neighbors painted on their boarded-up windows "Isabel is not like whoa".

Some of your posts are (Truth, Dumb broads), and some aren't (Battle-isms, etc). Fear not, for your next ranking looks to be the androgynous mysoginist, largely because it sounds cool.

have we finally moved past hairspray and onto hair gel as primary use of stone hair? :D

why do dogs find other animals ass's that interesting that they have to stick their noses in them? :D

would you rather partake in the running of the bulls, or trying to outrun a sniper? :snipe:

situation: annoying ass bitch bothering you (anna nicole smith style) would you rather A) :beat: her B ) tell her to :D C) try to :D her D) or just out right :shoot: her

have we finally moved past hairspray and onto hair gel as primary use of stone hair?  :D

A good question. Bearing in mind that hair gel doesnt destroy the enviornment the way spray does, this may not nearly be enough for numerous women. Looking good is one thing; looking so good some shit had to die for it, that's another basket entirely.

why do dogs find other animals ass's that interesting that they have to stick their noses in them? :D

While normally i'd go on about phermones, ill simply say this much: its acceptable in dog culture. Remember that doggy genitalia is close to the butt, too. And lets be honest, if we could publicly sniff the jaiknee area while still at the club or somethin, and it wasnt a taboo, wouldnt you? Would save some nasty surprises later...

But, then again, chicks would also have a chance to check your "size" before going home (sometimes done while dancing, actually), which might also have reprocussions.

Therefore, i think the correct question would be why dont we sniff asses, as clearly society would benefit.

would you rather partake in the running of the bulls, or trying to outrun a sniper?  :snipe:

I cant shoot woth a shit but i know folks who can. Ive a better shot with the bulls, and personally, i like to be able to see whats kicking my ass.

situation: annoying ass bitch bothering you (anna nicole smith style)  would you rather A)  :beat: her B )  tell her to :D  C) try to  :D  her  D) or just out right  :shoot:  her

Wait, wait: Smith in her playboy days (easy choice being "C") or current form? Cause if its the latter, just throw some dougnuts in the opposite direction. I know its wasteful, but you can some good ones for yourself and then throw the cream or mucus filled other ones into traffic or somethin, kill 2 birds with one stone, so to speak.

Will my iron-fisted rule over General 'cause Junkerseed to inadvertantly bring about the demise of Hondo's?

Being that we closed up fight club for a bit due to Devil's Advoc8, and then the whole board a la Junker, id say the next take down...feels like Spongey's turn, if he ever finds his way back in.

Your Orwellian rule over General will inevitably end in zany hijinx.

exotic dancers... are they sluttier than others in bed? or are they the goody 2 shoes and just seem slutty?

Some are goody 2 shoes "Im doin this for mah kids" types, some ive known are sluttier, and let you bukkake them. Bear in mind that if they do let you hit it in the champagne room, you'll almost certainly get the :D

SUV or Truck?

Hah! C'mon now...and SUV is the whooped man's truck.

"See? See?! My wife let me get this one! Its almost sporty, but not really...it can go off-road, kind of, though it'd flip if i did, which i wont because she said its bad for her nerves and the kids cry and oh god, why did i sell the harley and not use protection..." :D

Yessir, trucks are good for haluing shit, dogs out the window, being an ass in traffic (you look like you have no insurance in an old truck so people fuck off, trust me), and of course, booty.

better yet, 2004 ford explorer or 2004 gmc seirra?

Holy shit, a sierra. But then bear in mind an explorer once ran me over. I'm a fan of F-1's but the '04 sierra looks sharp from here. Price seems closer than i thought, tho.

Why do fat guys get good lookin chicks?

...and not vice versa?

Some say this is an issue of public perception, or even role models.

Cool fat guys = Tony Soprano, Drew Carey, Notorious B.I.G., Marlon Brando, the Fat Boys, etc.

well-known fat chicks = Roseanne Barr, Anna Nicole Smif. (...) They are known for rampaging buffets yelling "I like to eeeeat..."

Also, bear in mind a guy that size also has to have 2-3 times as much money to be perceived as "cool". Captain Lou Albano's broke, when's the last time you heard about him hittin up Carmen Electra?

Where does Jerry Springer get all these people from?

The ones that arent paid for? Louisiana, straight up.

North of New Orleans (as you mayve seen) is a shithole that breeds the kind of people who make statements like "Sure, mah baby's three hunderd pounds, but he got on da tee-vee. Whut's yore baby dun for yew?" and "Truth is, Jerry, my name is Billy Jo Bob Jo Henry Bob, and I'm my own grandfather." If youre ever unfortunate enough to be stuck down there while being questioned by police, be sure to pass by a diner & check out the yokels. Then drive far, far away.

Is my bf (Dj Ario X) gay?

Your bf (DR AIRistotle)...look, whatevah happens in the ridge, stays in the ridge, funk ya baby tussin, tonite we be bustin...oh wait.

So as not to further incriminate, i will keep today's theme by answering your question in the form of a bunny. Thank you and good-day.

1041829460_lllikebutt.gif

Why did Nick not return our call last night?

the nick ™ did not return your call because he was out playing soccer, and didnt get the message till kinda late, when he was tired.

He also took to speaking in the third person last night. He finds this odd.

On a side note, he is happy to hear that you dont disagree with the purple bunny's claim of your butt-smell.

Archived