Hondo's Bar

Actual Suggestion Box

The NZA

man, last time i saw it, Junkyard Dog was layin into Tugboat, and Roddy Roddy Piper was outta hand.

I think the influx of newbies & returning classics, zombie games, etc show that we can thrive without, you know, awards and/or blood.

Mate I haven't seen the WWF since I was fifteen & had cable. Is Ken Shamrock still layin' the smackdown?

man, last time i saw it, Junkyard Dog was layin into Tugboat, and Roddy Roddy Piper was outta hand.

I think the influx of newbies & returning classics, zombie games, etc show that we can thrive without, you know, awards and/or blood.

Alas, it is no longer the WWF, having lost a particularly bloody Hell in the Cell ™ match to the smelly but deadly hippies of the World Wildlife Fund. It is now known as the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Nick,

Weeks ago I asked for a button where a beautiful asian with nice breasts and an amazing mouth would appear and give you a massage (and more) if said button where clicked. No such button is currently available. Are you slacking, man? The Will of the People cannot be ignored!

Hugs and Kisses,

Arch.

PS. I'm swinging by this week for 24.

arch - i cant even do spoiler tags right. if anything, you need oppai-seijin to post more, he has non-asian but lovely bouncy breasts that may have a mouth above them, ive never looked, in his sig. All i can do is link to them or, you know, PM them to you every day at midnight.

ps 24s ready when you are, im off monday & tuesday.

not only could I not load it but i couldn't respond to anything.

it's still acting sluggish.

Somewhere Jax is smiling.

:blink:

Hmm, well Arch, you could just trying loading it again and again and again. That might get a response out of it. Have you tried messing with your extension? Sometimes your extension can be backwards. Make sure to look into that. Now, when you load it, are you using any applications, or are you trying to load it manually. Sometimes, when loading it manually doesn't work, a little help from an application will get a response. If that doesn't work, try compressing it, then unzipping it. Try that a few times actually. If that doesn't work, you may have a diminished disk drive, in which case, try upgrading through your expansion slot. This can really do the trick for some people. If you don't have an open expansion slot, just use the floppy. Most people agree that a floppy is useless anyways. If none of these helpful tips work, there are many hotlines you can call, they can try to talk you through your problem.

The important this is your asking for help. No one should be forced to suffer through a problem like this embarassed or ashamed to ask for help.

:blink:

Edited by Jack's Meandering Thoughts

server was all wonky yesterday (i called like twice) but invision got the whompin' stick and fixeded their shit good.

ps if were ever down for an extended period of time, someone oughta call/text me so's i can try to get it handled if im not around to notice it.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey does the View New Posts and my controls thing disappear on the Homepage or is just me?

How about a new front page layout, to change it up a bit?

It's part of that new Internet Explorer release you posted about. Those features show up when you use Firefox.

EDIT: they (the My Controls, View New posts, My Asistant, and New Messages features) do actually show up on subforum pages (scroll to the top of this one, and you should see what I mean).

Edited by Lycaon

hmm...some of those tabs/options mesh a bit with the background in firefox, ive never heard an IE error but mebbe its the version youre using, isnt that a beta or no?

and you mean the front page, or the main page of the forum itself? im always down for new frontpages if theyre sharp, ive got the classic halloween one for october, but till then, its up for grtabs.

front page is doable, the forum look itself...unless i find a smoother skin, its tricky, cause i have a lotta coding written into them, like hte menus up top.

but fear not, pretty much every holiday that has a different frontpage, has a skin as well, so its comin.

a day late and a dollar short (monday was madness), but im glad someone else thought so. itll stay up about a day more, cause i like how it came out.

reminds me of this great rant m'boy Leary had in rescue me recently, bout how everyone can name major athletes, but not one of those 343...so, there's the names.