Hondo's Bar

Actual Suggestion Box

The NZA

alright! so, in light of my revised policy (i warned spammers, during the registration rules, weve the right to ban them), if they verify their email, and get a topic or two in town square, theyre cuntlog'd and that's it.

Posting in every forum is definetly against the rules, so this one's gone - let's figure the first day you post is your probationary period, so sixthc or whatever just wont be stayin with us.

i still stand by my policy of not banning acutal members over censorship or personal issues, but this isnt an actual member by any means.

yeah, thats why i was liking the userbars or whatever, since theyre wee.

but Jax set the trend on massive sigs, and Don's playing ball now too...i dont wanna be one of those forums that limit these things, so for now:

1) firefox has an "adblock" option for images if you want, that's one way;

2) the other is in your control panel options, you can turn on/off people's sigs...i know its a bit much for a few people, but im sayin, we got optins.

• 3 weeks later...
Nick ive noticed certain things dont work right in IE. I cant Fast Reply or use the formatting buttons in Add Reply (quote, bold, link etc)

Maybe its just the IE on the shit-ass college PCs. Sorry I hate to bitch.

..shit. really? what version of IE are they using? MM reported similar problems, but i dont think it was them specifically; had more to do with missing links on the forum's main page; using his version of IE, i see theyre gone as well. lemme know when you can.

props/love to dante once again for our classic halloween front page.

• 2 weeks later...

:love: uh, you sure that aint just your PC? cause im not seeing that over here, man.. What browser you usin, 2T?

so, this year's halloween skin looks alright, i tossed the toolbar back up there and make it shitty. Ill try to match the color better, hopefully tonight. Anyway, here's to holiday themes.

I move that we put up a huge banner on the front page saying "No Fucking Trolls Allowed - Anybody selling shit will be shot on site"

I don't like using the term trolls for said banner. Trolls are a Hondos Bar tradition. Use "No Fucking Trolls Allowed..." or something like it instead.

Oh, and I noticed that the Holloween skin solved that problem with the main forum banners covering some of the buttons (a problem for IE users). :love:

• 4 weeks later...

haha...i know it doesnt.

referring back to the spammers thread, we have email verification on: meaning, even if you or I change our registered email, the board oddly wants that verified, and places you in the "waiting verification" catergory till then, sure to cause confusion.

for now, i just approve anyone we know thats in queve.