Hondo's Bar

Actual Suggestion Box

The NZA

No bannings, there's always a better way. Most times, anyway.

For those that got confued: we had a minor board update. Usually, they fix things no one notices, and beef up security vulnerabilities - something i take note off since we got kesh'd in '04.

Unfortnately, this minor update fucked up all our skins, as a few of you mayve noticed; they just all reverted to a mesh of blue and white for the most part. I was slowly restoring them this week, i cant pull all-nighters right now so a few of you saw the work in prgoress - fear not, everything's as it was. i'm taking mroe backups of the board now.

And no, ive no idea what transpired in fight club, ill check it out soon, just glad shit's not locked. In conclusion: madman's a mod in name only, for lack of accountability, and trolls cant post in this forum. Let's keep it relevant from here on out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
that tears it. youre getting your comeuppance this evening, my friend. wait for it.

When I get back home I'll change into a pair of boots so I can shake in them.

Let it be known, Jax isnt the only one who backs up his talk.

The keen Hondonian will notice we now only have signatures displayed once per page, that being your latest post on said page. I decided on this rather than the inevitable signature limits; having to scroll through repeated, massive signatures should be far more tolerable now. I hope this helps.

Watch this spot for more tweaks & such today, im in the mood to update shit.

"truth"? that im not irish (news to my mother, 'McCarthy", for certain), that :2T: is somehow a crybaby when he's taken down the hulk, my awesome-ass PS3, or which part? i swear, youre going to make me find the images from Civil War # 7 with a full page of Tony damn near getting killed to stop today's revisionist trend.

maaan....i was working on a plugin to celebrate member anniversaries (from when you joined) but the last step just isnt working....we'll see what else i can pull off today. Glad everyone's digging this one, though.

haha...im glad someone likes it! that's pretty much it, i tried 2 other things that didnt pull through and im out of patience. Ive been trying to update the Art Gallery and even that's giving me shit...i hate HTML and PHP both.