Hondo's Bar

Actual Suggestion Box

The NZA

all of them.

and the Fast Reply option doesn't work for me, either. Anywhere.

Does the button show up but not work, or does it show up at all? Sometimes if I don't let the page load fully the button will be missing, but most times it's there. I have big problems with it in IE, because that shit is slow to load for some reason. usually FF will load pretty quickly and I can fast reply my way to the top!

Sorry. I'll shut up now.

nono love, not so much your yellow sub-love, im just trying to keep this thread (and very forum) as small as i can so newbies/returning members can catch up on important updates quicker without being bogged down by the usual madness we do everywhere else 's all. no offense was intended!

by the way...

finally cleared up an old issue & figured it out: you now each have the ability to rate a topic (just like you do each other on your profiles), the option should be on the top right hand corner of every thread...i left the option on so you could change your vote as well, for what its worth.

Additionally, you can upload your own avatar and attatch things to your PMs as well. That said...we're down to 50MB of space at the moment. Im still looking to overhaul the Member Profile section (with stillbored's help, possibly) one fine day, also i might have to outsource some of our music collection but we'll see what i can manage.

also, debating adding a wiki.

you know, in all seriousness (dont know how crazy difficult it'd be, but...) i could add a wiki here to the board, like an editable thing that could be more interactive and informative than just our FAQ & history pages. Ive no idea how itd work but ive seen it as a mod/option.

this is a great idea, so while you're off administering some fire fightingness we can do your job for you keep the board history up to date