Hondo's Bar

Actual Suggestion Box

The NZA

why don't we have them? i'm not pushed about the last one but i saw it and thought of lottie,

the dear sweet, fragile little thing.

Damn your sarcasm.

I agree with your cause though. More smileys, more Transformers.

:)

Optimus_Prime.gif

why don't we have them? i'm not pushed about the last one but i saw it and thought of lottie,

That dear sweet, fragile little thing transforms into a kitten and a missile base.

ok nick, i just joined the knoll and found these smilies

by the way...

finally cleared up an old issue & figured it out: you now each have the ability to rate a topic (just like you do each other on your profiles), the option should be on the top right hand corner of every thread...i left the option on so you could change your vote as well, for what its worth.

Additionally, you can upload your own avatar and attatch things to your PMs as well. That said...we're down to 50MB of space at the moment. Im still looking to overhaul the Member Profile section (with stillbored's help, possibly) one fine day, also i might have to outsource some of our music collection but we'll see what i can manage.

also, debating adding a wiki.

:)

Edited by Lycaon

...didn the transformers one come from here? we had that in the DD years and after, odd that we lost it...ill put it back soon.

Ill add the worm and borg if you guys really want, but as for Venom & Juggs....ill be honest, a while back arc found me a site that had pretty much every Marvel Vs Capcom gif youd ever want, i took em all but i dont intend to upload em all...theyre huge and not gonna see use to be honest.

'sides, we got :venom: and :) and such.

...didn the transformers one come from here? we had that in the DD years and after, odd that we lost it...ill put it back soon.

Ill add the worm and borg if you guys really want, but as for Venom & Juggs....ill be honest, a while back arc found me a site that had pretty much every Marvel Vs Capcom gif youd ever want, i took em all but i dont intend to upload em all...theyre huge and not gonna see use to be honest.

'sides, we got :venom: and :deadpool: and such.

that's fair

Well, this coming week, im hoping to drink and try some more modifications ive come across, we'll see how it goes. And yes, i will back the board up beforehand.

the first one, hopefully not too difficult, is a simple option to, when you post, have a box to put in what song youre listening to right now. Nothing big, this is what it'd look like in theory. There's options for mood and such, but im more interested in letting you display your current read/song etc than turning the place into a blog or something...unless thats what youd people want.

Also, dont look now, but could the Top 5 return?! i dunno. mebbe. Also, i found a wiki that i think might save me us some trouble with lost noobs and such, could be fun if i get it working but that's already too ambitious a list. Prolly put back a referral system, be it simple or a gmail-like one while were talking things i most likely cant sort out.

Finally, im trying out portal pages, basically something to expand on the profiles we all have in-board now. Panch tells me he's found a forum with a myspace-like profile page (meaning, you can update/maintain it) and if i can find something like that, ive solved hte 5+ year problem with profiles...one day.

Well, this coming week, im hoping to drink and try some more modifications ive come across, we'll see how it goes. And yes, i will back the board up beforehand.

the first one, hopefully not too difficult, is a simple option to, when you post, have a box to put in what song youre listening to right now. Nothing big, this is what it'd look like in theory. There's options for mood and such, but im more interested in letting you display your current read/song etc than turning the place into a blog or something...unless thats what youd people want.

Also, dont look now, but could the Top 5 return?! i dunno. mebbe. Also, i found a wiki that i think might save me us some trouble with lost noobs and such, could be fun if i get it working but that's already too ambitious a list. Prolly put back a referral system, be it simple or a gmail-like one while were talking things i most likely cant sort out.

Finally, im trying out portal pages, basically something to expand on the profiles we all have in-board now. Panch tells me he's found a forum with a myspace-like profile page (meaning, you can update/maintain it) and if i can find something like that, ive solved hte 5+ year problem with profiles...one day.

some good idea's there, the mood one i'm not too pushed about, but everything else seems worthwhile

ah yes, the specifics i was looking for, thank you sir. Yeah, im thinking of sticking to just what youre listening to, restoring the top 5, mebbe the wiki. if i can swing 2 out of 3, ill be a happy man.

its funny, i got so uised to it, just for the "newest posts" bracket onna right....the first one, who posts the mostest, is unneccesary, and the middle "who's new" reminds me of all the trolls/quiet folk. i wish i could change that.

Wiki sounds awesome, Ly clinched it with his take on the deal. This top 5 thing sounds interesting...I hope it has something to do with jalapeños and bare knuckle boxing.

Little things like moods/what you're listening to can't be bad, but it's not something I'd be too fussed about.