Hondo's Bar

Actual Suggestion Box

The NZA

That, we'll have to see. Not even sure itll work...

anyway, added one minor feature of "refer a friend" at the bottom of the main page, but the sorta big news is I got the "now playing" feature working! Ive turned it on here, Town Square, and Music. Im thinking of the pubs, few other corners, but im not thinking of doing it everywhere, to be honest...if youve got suggestions, im down to hear em!

thank you, love!

seriously, where should they be? pubs, pimp hand, music, here, town square, what else? powder room? where else? I just dont see the point in doin em everywhere unless you guys want it, your call.

PS everyone sees the box above this one to enter it in, yes? "Now Play" for whatever reason?

Is that so?

It's time I cry 'bullshit'. I merely THREATENED to do that to him and I was called a fascist. He does it and it goes unnoticed, and what he did was far more offensive than what Masque's doing.

I'm calling on any Mod to rectify this, or I'm going on the war path on every single post Jont's ever done in Politics, so help me God.

i'm thinkin' jont, he also edited masque's "offensive" post

Which post? I'm curious like a cat. That's why they call me whiskers.

as for the Females thread, any posts/comments by masque have only been edited by himself and no third party. I don't know who locked the thread, but unless it was a command from our fearless leader, I'm going to unlock it for now. Hopefully I won't be stepping on anyone's toes. I'm also going to merge the Females II thread with it as well.

I closed it because it was offensive to women, offensive to me and it should be offensive to anybody who's not a pig or an idiot.

But that's just my opinion, dont let me sway you.

You're one to talk about what's 'offensive'? Weren't ou the one making insults and light of the people murdered at VT, and you're getting up in arms over a thread which is no worse than what people have posted long before Masque even showed up?

Give me a fucking break, Jont. The only people who got offended (who have a right to be offended, being women and all) was Isa. Everyone else laughed at it as juvenile and either ignored it or kept going. If we're going to start locking threads for being 'offensive', we might as well shut down Fight Club, the Pubs, Politics, the Culture and Society forums the whole of Hondos.

I also notice you don't get on ASC, or Panch, or Skeets, or Nick's, or Jax's case when they post things similar or worse to what Masque posted. So aside from being a hypocrite, you're a selective hypocrite.

You might want to check your panties, Jont. I think you're bleeding out of your crotch.

Edited by archangel

let me summarize it for you, 2Track:

This is what started it:

Now I don't mean to be sexist or anything, but if this thread offends any women in here then I do mean it.

Anyway, you'll be surprised what a punch to the womb can accomplish. Or a Falcon Punch. I swear, all these bimbos getting themselves pregnant. I'm telling you. Falcon Punch. It solves teen pregnancies.

So who's for it?

to which lottie replied:

As much as I advocate woman beating and reducing unwanted teen pregnancies, I'm not convinced. The womb thing is genetic. We just....we just can't help it. Neither could your mother.

this goes on for a while, including about two pages of the inevitable 'Nick is fucking Panch, but he's so white he's transparent' jokes that are a staple.

Isa jumps in and says she's offended, and never looks back at it.

JONT, of all people, declares the guy an asshole (pot calling kettle black) and goes on a bloody crusade, and declares the thread unfit for public consumption.

I cry bullshit, start a second thread, and eventually the censorship goes bye bye.

Jont cries like a little pussy, we give him a napkin and a tampon, and Hondos goes on as it always has.

Fin

Edited by archangel