Hondo's Bar

Actual Suggestion Box

The NZA

hmm....who'd mod? Jax, lottie, anyone else (if theyre down)? id need the usual: where it oughta go (politics? philosophy? not sure), a short description and a list/links to what topics oughta be in it. A Popular Science corner could be fun.

one day, im gonna put all the subforums out as main forums for like a week, just to see what happens.

ran the suspicious file checker, and the deep executable file check as well, only things that brought up even minor flags were my doing, so its looking clean from our end, man. ill keep an eye on it, right now its just telling me i shouldnt enable HTML for your guys, as it could be exploited, but im taking that chance.

Today's seeing some slight technical difficulties (HTML/mods arent working at the moment), just upgraded for security reasons, should be sorted soon enough.

in related news, DoJ: try scanning here again & lemme know what you get, should be clean now.

Today's seeing some slight technical difficulties (HTML/mods arent working at the moment), just upgraded for security reasons, should be sorted soon enough.

in related news, DoJ: try scanning here again & lemme know what you get, should be clean now.

Whatever you did, it worked grand... Cheers man..

you get my pm?

i dunno; a science & tech forum's kinda fun, but i currently have tech in hon(DOS), tho clearly sciency/sci-fi tech'd have its place.

after some thought, im thinking a full-on forum for science could be fun, so im looking to just do that, either tonight or tomorrow, so watch for it.

come to think of it, a science & tech would work, its not like it should get confused for consumer electronics in hon(DOS).

An interesting suggestion came in from the lovely MetalHearts last night: the last week of september will be subforum week, where (almost) all sub-forums will be posted up with the regular forums in an attempt to garnish more attention...so, fans of Anime, Sanctuary, Lyricist Lounge, The Grill, Ask forum, Hon(DOS), Powder Room, and such should look forward to this.