Hondo's Bar

Actual Suggestion Box

The NZA

Shit yeah. The politics forum is the only one that fits perfectly and looks all slick in my firefox window. Others are all fucked up in firefox and only align correctly in IE (read: Satans Browser).

What did you do differently this time round Nick to make it fit in Firefox?

sadly, i didnt; its just a newer-made skin that seems to take firefox into account with its rising popularity. trust me, i sees it all as screwy as you do, sadly.

ah, but the logo fitting to a fucking T, that was all stillbored. :hulk:

Its always stillbored aint it...:hulk:

Oh and any chance I can change my member group back to senior member? Im kinda gettin tired being pigeonholed based on a show i havent really watched or talked about in over 6 months. Im still a trekkie at heart and thats good enough for me.

Or better yet could i get one that says "Temporary DownUnderDog" or "Transient DownUnderDog" cos i get the feeling you need to have been born here to be a true Dog. I vaguely remember skeet/arnah saying it was cool.

• 3 weeks later...
a travel log section of the members lounge?

Links to travel log style threads, photos from members who've been abroad and posted em up, examples being asc's travels to eastern europe, dinghy's travels to china, mine across europe and whatever trips you guys get up to etc etc...

well, remember that freestyling for me means that its gonna be a blank white frontpagey page with uh, links to those threads.

i mean, if that's about the gist of it, why not just make a section in the wiki for it? everyone could add to it on their own (including images already hosted) and i could easily add such a section.

• 3 weeks later...

well, you lot are only so photogenic.

:???:

i didnt even know people still visited there. you can get your own page if you like, but link to the pics you want up there.

swear to god, you'll win the best member group this year and still fuss about how cliqueish and american biased this place is.

also, no one likes the wiki idea for travel logs? i just thought itd be easiest.

ah, that's mostly Wayne, heh. well, by all means, show me which pics you guys want in there & ill put em up! i do adore the ones right now, nothing against adding more.

its kinda funny too, cause there's like phases to the irish group: SOF can vouch for the original KOS/Jont/Vache one, and the current group that was really ready to solidify its place as the best international group, but if there were any doubts, ASC became the icing on your cake. :???:

anyway, gimme pics and lemme know your thoughts on travel log wiki!

I'll let the photographers get to you about what pics, i just want a bit of equal repping is all..

And when i've a bit of time off i'll do a wiki/travel log thing, from what i can see there's dingy goes to china, hondos goes to aus, asc goes to krakaw and prague, and doj goes to italy and ukraine.

Any i'm missing?

Another thought... Why are the irish chapter getting a rough deal of shit in the members lounge as regards to meet up pics being displayed, you've got hundreds of your american meet ups, and like, 4 of the irish.

Thats what i thought, but there are plenty of pix we could have included.

well, you lot are only so photogenic.

:2T:

i didnt even know people still visited there. you can get your own page if you like, but link to the pics you want up there.

swear to god, you'll win the best member group this year and still fuss about how cliqueish and american biased this place is.

also, no one likes the wiki idea for travel logs? i just thought itd be easiest.

I bet we still lose! :2T:

well, not so much our own page, just more pictures up there is all... and i've never gone on about this place being cliquey

ah, that's mostly Wayne, heh. well, by all means, show me which pics you guys want in there & ill put em up! i do adore the ones right now, nothing against adding more.

its kinda funny too, cause there's like phases to the irish group: SOF can vouch for the original KOS/Jont/Vache one, and the current group that was really ready to solidify its place as the best international group, but if there were any doubts, ASC became the icing on your cake. :love:

anyway, gimme pics and lemme know your thoughts on travel log wiki!

What is this beat on wayne season! :)

The Irish like in the real world have been an important minority to this place, and we'll claim Vache even though he's an englander! through Irish heritage! We've evolved into the hulking behemoth we are now with our own massive thread! :crush:

And i agree the Wiki travel log idea would probably work best, what are the stats for the wiki page anyway?

Edited by soldier of fortune