Hondo's Bar

Actual Suggestion Box

The NZA

ah, that's easy enough - go to the wiki; pick a category, and any individual entry will show you the # of views right there. Theyre not talked about greatly but theyre still quite popular; each one has several hundred hits. So if exposure's your concern, i dont think its too much an issue.

• 1 month later...

ASC - in Admin CP it's showing 3 Topics awaiting moderation. I don't have the permissions to mess with it, and I'm assuming that those are the topics you've tried to make.. I'll try to make a thread and hopefully it'll work? I dunno. Otherwise we gotta wait till Nick moseys around and have him take care of it.

EDIT- Ok I feel like a downright fool. Your posts have been made visible. So you should be able to see them now.

ugh

Edited by MetalHeart

• 3 weeks later...
I don't wanna hark on censorship...but for the purposes of keeping my job, could we be careful about SFW material? Panch's Farewell thread and Benny's response almost got me fired today.

Sorry. I'm usually good about putting that tag up. Lemme go fix. Sorry man. Much as I may joke, I like ya and don't want anyone to think otherwise. Same goes for everyone except Lorelei.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't wanna hark on censorship...but for the purposes of keeping my job, could we be careful about SFW material? Panch's Farewell thread and Benny's response almost got me fired today.

Lookit this, man's engaged 5 minutes and is already allergic to titties. Whipped much? :P

anyway, as for the post buttons in pubs, what browser are you using? i see "new topic" from the main page, upper right corner, and on say blargh, there's add reply, new topic etc, upper right and bottom-most right of the page. can you get a screenshot?

• 2 weeks later...