Hondo's Bar

Actual Suggestion Box

The NZA

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a silly idea.

For the Movie banner, why not put a collage of all the famous people portraying us in Hondo's Bar: The movie? We could add usernames over their faces or torsos or something.

And I understand that would be a fuckuva lot to fit on one tiny banner givean all the members we have, so it could be like the oldschool/top/whatever. or new members, or whoever the hell wants to put on there. I think that would look neat.

Edited by MetalHeart

Here's a suggestion for ya!

Update the member list JACKASS!!

done, not that youd notice....updated a lotta sectinos round here, like the main photo gallery, avatars, link to us, etc.

I just got a silly idea.

For the Movie banner, why not put a collage of all the famous people portraying us in Hondo's Bar: The movie? We could add usernames over their faces or torsos or something.

And I understand that would be a fuckuva lot to fit on one tiny banner givean all the members we have, so it could be like the oldschool/top/whatever. or new members, or whoever the hell wants to put on there. I think that would look neat.

i think its a great idea, if we can fit somethin in cool and somebody'd like to give it a go...you know im all about customizing this place with our stuff. I put a Shaun of the Dead avatar up that i think'd work for me in our board's avatars.

unofficially, we did this over at Preacher's, but no one was consulted on it...

hmm...its really our servers. Bout what time specifically are you seeing it crawl? If it continues (especially if there's outright downtime), let me know, i can ride them about it, even if we aint payed up yet (which is oddly ok since they havent noticed yet either). But yeah, keep me aware about stuff like this and ill get on them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Nick, any chance ya can look into the icons in the sports thread? They aren't working and the GUI is all screwed up, It's been like that for awhile. I don't know if it's just me but I thought I'd ask...

sports19en.jpg

Edited by MusicManiac

• 1 month later...