Hondo's Bar

Actual Suggestion Box

The NZA

• 2 weeks later...
Here's a suggestion: Don't welcome fucking trolls onto the board, even if you did steal their name & logo like, 6 years ago

Ohnoes, JZA! Theys not trolls, theys "cute invaders" who will have tea and teh ghey sex at HOC. kthnxbi.*

*I was trying to type like Dr. Chikins just to further add to your Banner-like anger and to try and induce a full on Hulk Hands-ing out moment from you, but I feel that I failed terribly in that attempt.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

• 7 months later...

...huh. i looked through the board's settings, found one setting to mess with - try posting in crap shack and see if you still get the problem. im hoping you don't now get the CS skin everywhere, so lemme know.

ps this have anything to do with that mario syndrome you were having?

• 1 month later...

ah, a common question - i believe if you click "Today's Active Content" (towards the middle of the bottom of the board's main page), you'll get the same screen. the option to filter by time period should be at the bottom-right of that screen - hope that helps!

• 8 months later...

I'd like to A: see where I'm getting +1's from. an option maybe to get a notification see what thread it came from? I realize this may come with a ton of annoying notifications for some members *COUGHloganCOUGH* while I like my rep, it bugs me for some reason to not know which of my brilliant posts merited such a treat. and B: see the rep of folks where their avatar/group/post #'s are. or have an option to have it displayed if you want it there? Random thoughts on rep that popped into my brain :p

well, if you can find the individual post that got +/- 1'd, i think you can at least see that much, but not from whom. as far as having that part show for everyone (or a central page to check overall), i have to admit, the rep system went largely unnoticed for a bit, but since about the beginning of this year, it's been abused as a sort've system for personal vendettas against a few members, which is not what it was intended for. my concern is that enabling more view of it would only feed into this meta-game of rep, something i think should be fun for most of you, and a feedback monitoring tool for myself.

check back later this/early next year, hoping to have more things automated by then if i can work it out.

I have no interest as to who is giving feedback, but I get the occasional unmentioned +1 that pops up in my profile. Esp for blargh posts. The post that gets the +1 shows the change, its just hunting down that particular post is all.

Well, sure. As long as I'm going back and checking all my posts. I've had shit from a while back randomly get +1'd.

I'm not itching for it, hadn't thought of it until Axel brought it up. If it has to show who, then it's not worth it. That would kill the system, and everyone would know who has a crush on you. :love:

Edited by Thelogan

• 3 weeks later...

I'm posting from my phone and it randomly marks everything as read. Am I somehow doing this? Because it's making me a little crazy. It seems to be doing it when I am trying to post something and I hit the post button, and instead of posting it redirects me back to the forums page and everything is marked as read and my post is left unposted.

Edited by amynicole