Hondo's Bar

Actual Suggestion Box

The NZA

• 1 month later...

...so, 2 something months later, and i gotta ask: does anybody miss each forum having its own skin that much?  

i liked having different color schemes & mostly logos in some of em, but using mobile more & more, i'm realizing it may have been less a priority these days than i thought.  what about you guys? 

I honestly didn't realize they were gone until you just said it and then had an "oh yeaaaahhhh" moment. 

You know how I feel about them. They were pretty web 1.0 awful (sometimes in a cute way, most times not). I think it looks much better without them! Much more streamlined. Some of those were so difficult to read. I don't miss having to highlight text to read it.

Yes, that would be entirely possible. I was ultimately trying to get there, and well, life took over. The majority of the original styles were lost. The images and stuff are still kicking around, but the look and feel were lost to the ages, and...to be completely honest, nobody was really asking for it.

I dropped the ball a bit on this one, I'll admit.

Long story short, if we can come up with color schemes / icons or what have you, I can totally implement them. If things are just essentially recolors of the current set up, I can do it even faster.

Just let me know. I think, with all things considered, I bit off a little more than I was able this time.

aw man, really didn't wanna bust your balls here - just wanted to see since more folks were saying we could do something simpler, what that'd look like!

god knows me letting go of my old vision of having every single forum with a separate skin would make these upgrades so, so much easier 

I know, I've just felt like crap for letting that slip. I had a couple on my local machine that were partially done, but not to the point where I'm comfortable showing them.

Color schemes / logos about the size of the current logo would be awesome and doable, though.

9 minutes ago, Stillbored said:

I dropped the ball a bit on this one, I'll admit.

Hope you're not being hard on yourself!! You've had a hell of a time the last few weeks! We all appreciate what you've done so far!! I don't think there's a rush on any more tweaks! :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I dunno if it's viable, but a brand new standalone room exclusively for horror content? We've got Sensible Chuckle, perhaps we need a Horror Hole? For creepy memes and pastas? 

Also just wanted to write Horror Hole. I think it's a good name. 

• Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1