Hondo's Bar

Actual Suggestion Box

The NZA

hmm...let's go with Blargh, Hondo's Art Gallery, and Pictures of Hot Chicks (for good measure). Close off the parathasees after "spokesperson" (does anyone else see white lines layin into the pic from around there, or that just me?), space out the top bar a wee bit so "Hondo's Public Service" etc isnt one word, and be sure to leave a small tag at the bottom corner somwhere....your name, the evil cons. logo, somethin and you got yourself a deal m'man.

No Babo?

I did what The Nick asked, mate lol Babo is still on the original banner :ohface:

Good Job Arch!

Thanks man. If you notice, I did give you credit (seeing as I used your 'Hondonian Public Service Announcement' and 'Hondos Bar' logo').

MonthlyHondonian Magazine... :whistling:

Good point.

Niiiiiiiiick? Do I add the Hondonian Magazine?

Thazz pretty cool. Know I'll never not know where to get my smoothies from.

I do call to erase the criznips though. That shit is so fucking old it's kinda painfull. Plus since I lost the code and it fell apart it doesn't really make much sense anymore. It pisses me off to think about it now, let alone look at it. I much prefer this.

home_main.jpg

I wonder if they have Predator 2?

you always wanna take things away, without things to replace them, like with the whacked band. it breaks my little heart.

PS i think our Member of the Week or something option might be (kinda) back soon, stay tuned.

soft crizips inna house till i see the lost movie review site

That box for the last five Hot posts, on top of the home page- conflicts with Firefox, for me. I like the old way better.

yeah, with the new statistics page, im debating if we need that top 5 or not anyway....but really? i got the newest firefox, the front logo jumbles with the members/calendar/etc line, but not that one...how so?

Can we block all uses of the word "Vaughniston".

wait...wha?

This is a suggestion box as the name suggests. therefore I suggest,

ALL TROLLS GRAB A KEYBOARD AND POST RANDOMNESS!

cosx/sinx=cotx

:devil:

This is a suggestion box as the name suggests. therefore I suggest,

ALL TROLLS GRAB A KEYBOARD AND POST RANDOMNESS!

cosx/sinx=cotx

i think were all as confused as you are here... appearently im perfect in his eyes......

some math obsessed wierdo...

i say we make him say pi to 3046 places

• 4 weeks later...