Hondo's Bar

Actual Suggestion Box

The NZA

:love: popular enough to have a hate thread (cum puddle) against me, 2 hate letters and about 2 weeks of having skeet, jont and 2t rip on me.... not to mention having nearly everyone think i was a troll for ages and probably some still think i am... and also having someone seem to pick at everything i post about every time she's on.... either way, its just my opinion on things...

lol you call THAT unpopular?

lol apparantly, I had my moral conscience ripped out of me when I was born...or was that Bishop?....one of us did anyway.

Not to mention I have multiple hate threads, versus threads, nemises, an Archnemises (who's absent) and people who think I am evil personophied.

lol and if you think any of us are bad, you should read up on when Jax first came here...

again, it's Hondos...that's how this place works...you learn to love it.

PMs make kittens cry, so I'll ask you here since you're not on aim and you will come to this thread:

(you may all proceed to shoot me now...)

Arch. Have you gotten a certain 2007 calender inthe mail? I.... if not, then. I. have your gift for you. Because. Wow. you'll love it. Shit, I'll give it to you anyways. I'm an asshole. I'm sorry :( love, your sorry excuse of a SS.

Arch? Read the words. Sound'em out if ya have to. Despite my own prejuduces, YES, MM has proven himself a Hondonian time & again with his masterful photoshop skills & whatnot, but it's like anyone else in a position. A Cop'll cease to be a cop when he rapes a feral cat with his nightstick, a fireman'll no longer be thus when he comes screaming offa engine waving his wang saying 'CITY HALL IS BURNING!!!'Bet it seemed like a good idea at the time eh Nick? . And thusly with MM. He lied his dirty stinking arse off in this place, so much so even HE'S admitted his own word is suspect, hence on a place consisting of people who could be anything, and the only real currency is your word, MM's come up counterfiet. And that negates any good he's done. Ya get that? Or-do-you-need-me-to-spell-it-out-again-?

I understand you Skeet, and I hold no ill will towards ya. Hell, you're one of the good guys.

However, since this is all over, I think it should stay that way. I know you and others don't like MM: that's fine. But all this talk of banning and deleting threads makes me damned uncomfortable, ya get me?

MH:

I'm in Atlanta hun, on vacation with Bunny. I'll be getting back to America's Penis on Monday afternoon, so I'll let ya know then :)

However, since this is all over, I think it should stay that way. I know you and others don't like MM: that's fine. But all this talk of banning and deleting threads makes me damned uncomfortable, ya get me?

Started by MM.

Ban DoJ, and Jont and Ill come back. simple.

Yeah, 'tor, i said that Sonny was only 1/3 of your group (most of which is american), but he said "fuck these colonial yanks, gimme my union jack" and it was a very convincing argument. We can work somethin out, tho.

MH - gimme a pip image for the creatorz!

still, it sucks that youre gonna quietly support every UK move from now on. also, your vote for football vs soccer is now defaulted.

What's all this then (it does mean I can use the slang and it wont be ironic at all :wolvy:) I dont like football or soccer, I'm a fan of hockey, though it's just been Extreme Protesting lately.

Wow. Two days *checks watch* Yep, two days & nary a fight to be seen. 'Course it could be confined to PM's as some would have it but cool. Civil War might actually be possibly considering near-finishing. So what's the next big cross-over to be o' fearless leader?

i was kinda hopin we'd try stand-alone issues for a while, but you know, sales get down, someone'll be offed, or youll get cloned or something.

What we needs, is more WWF gimmicks, cause substance aint what moves units.