Hondo's Bar

Screenshots

Silent Bob

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steam first person shooters get so repetative and boring.

DOD source is basically CS, but with much better elements. I like the ww2 feel for things aswell.

It's simple things that make DOD: Source better, things like if you say a radio command twice it'll be done in a different manor.

'' Sniper! ''

Say it again

'' SNIPER!!!!!!!! ''

And the german..

" Scharfschütze! "

Say it again..

"Sssssscharfschütze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Things like that make it better.

Yeah I checked out some preview videos and it looked pretty cool.

"Must win war for the nazis"

Shame they haven't just released a demo for it. I think they had something called a free weekend a while ago that I missed. One of those ads on Steam informed me of this, the day it ended. The first law of online advertising, if you actually want to see an add you'll never see it.

• 2 weeks later...

Some shots of the new Super Smash Bros Brawl for the...sigh...Wii. New confirmed characters include Wario, a suitless Samus (who looks a lot like Nova from Blizzard's long-in-production Ghost), Pit from Kid Icarus and I shit you not Solid Snake.

928518_20060510_screen001.jpg

928518_20060510_screen004.jpg

928518_20060510_screen008.jpg

928518_20060510_screen013.jpg

It's E3 2006 so there will be plenty more screenshots coming, I just gotta be more awake to post 'em.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Steam first person shooters get so repetative and boring.

DOD source is basically CS, but with much better elements. I like the ww2 feel for things aswell.

It's simple things that make DOD: Source better, things like if you say a radio command twice it'll be done in a different manor.

'' Sniper! ''

Say it again

'' SNIPER!!!!!!!! ''

And the german..

" Scharfschütze! "

Say it again..

"Sssssscharfschütze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Things like that make it better.

If anyone's curious about this game, Valve are doing another free weekend for this game. Anyone can play, but if you don't have Half Life 2 already you're in for a monster download.

http://www.steampowered.com/

• 2 weeks later...

PSM just did a solid article on PS3 this month, highlighted this game a bit - funny how an obscure cult RPG that only Newtype (far as i know) played has a sequel that's looking to be the big opening RPG for the system.

Was part 1 straight RPG or strategy?

PSM just did a solid article on PS3 this month, highlighted this game a bit - funny how an obscure cult RPG that only Newtype (far as i know) played has a sequel that's looking to be the big opening RPG for the system.

Was part 1 straight RPG or strategy?

It's coming out for the PS2 not PS3. Some gamer you are.

It's a straight RPG but all three/four characters can attack at once.

Archived