Hondo's Bar

Screenshots

Silent Bob

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got S.T.A.L.K.E.R, it's a fucking kick arse game. The graphics aren't exactly phenomenal, but what can you expect from a game that first announced production in 2001? It's a vast game, there's an underground map that i was stuck on for about 4 hours, couldn't get out of that shit. The whole nuclear disaster thing disturbs the shit into me, the atmosphere is eerie has fuck, it's great. I suggest you get it, both Jont and SOF. (Just get a better computer SOF, even if it means you have to infiltrate, any means necessary! )

when's blue dragon coming stateside? that one got high marks in famitsu.

I really hope RE: Umbrella goes well, it looks great so far. RE4: Wii i just dont know about, its an anwesome game but has anyone not yet played it?

• 3 weeks later...
JRPG fans should be loving the 360 with games like Blue Dragon, and this one, Eternal Sonata:

1099_0006.jpg

1099_0009.jpg

1099_0001.jpg

Bish, what do you make of this?

I really hope we get it on our side, it does look beautiful even if it sounds depressing as all hell. Still, going off of ESRB postings makes me a bit wary; only weeks back, threespeech tried telling me Mass Effect was coming to PS3 and that was ridiculous when i looked up who was publishing it. Anyway, timed exclusive, bullshit, or wha?

Archived