Hondo's Bar

MegaCon - Orlando, Florida

The NZA

2track ass in a fancy hotel lobby. Curtains still 100% amused by 2track.

post-152-1172688393_thumb.jpg post-152-1172688449_thumb.jpg

I forget what was written on this napkin. I was drinking too.

post-152-1172688469_thumb.jpg post-152-1172688502_thumb.jpg

Curtains said this girl that gave her a lighter was her soulmate. She was hot.

post-152-1172688531_thumb.jpg post-152-1172688550_thumb.jpg

Puny human!

post-152-1172688563_thumb.jpg

Greeting Citizen!

post-152-1172688641_thumb.jpg

Jax and 2track waiting for 2t's girlfriend omign to pick him up and take him out of my life forever :ghost:

post-152-1172688921_thumb.jpg post-152-1172688960_thumb.jpg post-152-1172688968_thumb.jpg

post-152-1172688593_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jack's Meandering Thoughts

Great pics, Jax!! as;lfkja;lsfkja;lskfj;alskfj I will kill myself if I don't make it out AT LEAST by next megacon. I'm hoping that after Cj and I are settled in Kerrville that we'll be able to take a trip out, whether it just be for a weekend or a week or whatevs.

I finally just watched the videos, too!

"Looking. and judging. and LOOKING"

• 4 weeks later...

haha... yeah that was an interesting time drinking with EL Jax and Suddenly extremely drunken pulling pants down in fancy smancy hotel Sir 2track.

I've got like two pics in my camera that I need to post... and a video or two of the three of us...

coming soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

fuck. I still haven't put up the vids of jax and 2t singing and my harmounious laughter in teh background.

Oh 2T. You were quite the hand full that day. I think at one point I was ready to kick your ass! Oh MY GOD! :FHD:

So ah, is anyone thinking about the con for 2008? or is everyone pretty much saving for Skeet's wedding?

• 1 year later...

The 2007 zombie party looked awesome. Too bad none of that went down this year. Maybe next year. My gf and her 2 sisters went to Megacon on Saturday and enjoyed it. But they mainly go for the merch and geek viewing than panels and such. Apparently she picked me up some cool stuff. Looking forward to seeing what swag I got tomorrow.

and what would you classify as 'cool stuff'?

I side w/ Bob in the fact I've got waaay too much geek swag for my own good. I keep threatening to sell it all on e-Bay, but I'm too damn lazy to bother. So when my gf asked me what I wanted I told her nothing, but she's a typical female in that she loves to shop so she came back w/ a Mario T-shirt, some cool chopsticks, a bunch of Ramune soda, some Star Wars caricatures by this artist her sisters are gaga for (she didn't know his name, but his initials are RAK--I never heard of him), and a bag of green peanut M&Ms from the M&M store in Orlando.

The only "celebs" they ran into at the convention were Lou Ferigno & Peter Mayhew (Hulk & Chewbacca)

• 3 years later...