Hondo's Bar

MegaCon - Orlando, Florida

The NZA

SB - thats fuckin awesome man, when you gonna know if you pull it off? every booth needs groupies.

Sig - mightby big of ya, newtype's hyped but i told junker & dinghy id be comin, so ill see, we'll work somethin out. like i said, im figuinrg on one day of the convention (youre welcome to come if ya like) and anotehr doing orlando shit, we can definitely hang. out of curiosity, you think any water parks are gonna be open by late feb? i fucking love those things.

this shit's gonna be awesome for the forum meetups alone.

September 2005. They just closed. I think...

Oh yeah... When I came home from my mom's last time, I saw that it was torn down. I forgot about it completely. I noticed there was a big gaping hole where something important should have been :( Bet ya it'll become a fucking condo park, like the rest of the state.

central florida is the apartment capital of the world. All old things will be transformed into condos ... then they will be forced to build shopping malls and gas stations on top of these condos when the whole effing state can be seen as one huge condo by the naked eye from the space shuttle.

Hmm, now that I'm figuring my semester out I'm gonna be very busy the weekend of megacon, so i dont knwo if I can come to teh con proper, but I'll have a eensy bit of free time.

Coincidentally the florida film festival is also happening that weekend. Plus, the thing I'm super busy with is sort of part of the florida film festival. I'm working on this crazy interactive film/theater project that is sponsored by the florida film fest. So.... if you guys go to see whatever movie plays at the fest on friday night and you attend the opening ceremonies, you'll get to see someone try to disrupt the ceremony with a megaphone and get arrested. Should be fun to see.

you'll get to see someone try to disrupt the ceremony with a megaphone and get arrested. Should be fun to see

I'm sure that would be fun. :D:2T:

Seeing you how you won't have to much time would we be in the way when we show up.

Edited by newtype

i say it depends on the context. if its preceeded by "hey George Perez, you forgot one of the Avengers in your JLA crossover...", then i owe you a drink.

What if I get Perez to do a JLA/AVENGERS galactic battle on my cock. That's what's what that fucking mini was. Galactic cock.

By the way what's the big day to go on. My funds are gonna be low 'round that time (fucking Valentine's Day and rent...a lethal combination akin to the clap) so I can only go for one. I will be shit-faced no matter what however as that's how trucktruck plays it.

IC just how are we getting there.

We could have the best boozewatch ever....

Odes to Booze

The Empty Bottle by William Aytoun

(Scottish lawyer, humorist, writer and poet: Born 1813)

Ah, liberty! how like thou art

To this large bottle lying here,

Which yesterday from foreign mart,

Came filled with potent English beer!

A touch of steel - a hand - a gush -

A pop that sounded far and near -

A wild emotion - liquid rush -

And I had drunk that English beer!

And what remains? - An empty shell!

A lifeless form both sad and queer,

A temple where no god doth dwell -

The simple memory of beer!

boozer.gifpint.gif

Im gonna talk to dinghy bout this hopefully before she leaves...sig, might just take you up on your offer, if you can host a drunken fest. We'll see.

IC just how are we getting there.

Smart money's on "by car". I think Senshik might be able to provide transport via her civic, if turnout's good we might need another, we'll figure it out.

Anyone buying tickets? Ill get mine next paycheck in like 2 weeks, puttin in for time off this weekend.

I think Senshik might be able to provide transport via civic

Yeah, you know what. I'll go in my car cause I don't need my life flashing before my eyes every few seconds. Don't get me wrong. She's cool an all but her driving skills scares the shit out of me.

Anyone buying tickets?

If somebody buys my ticket I'll pay them back right on the spot. Seeing as I don't have a card.

Yeah, you know what. I'll go in my car cause I don't need my life flashing before my eyes every few seconds. Don't get me wrong. She's cool an all but her driving skills scares the shit out of me.

If somebody buys my ticket I'll pay them back right on the spot. Seeing as I don't have a card.

Wuss. >__:anger:

Alright, so i think i have a group going from Baptist, not sure yet, but theyre prolly gonna meet up once were there. Cap'n/Nostrajaiknee/Panchalypse/The Southern Dandy confirmed tonight that he's going, with his chick & some of their family, they cant stay sunday but wanna meet saturday for the con and for the boozefest.

I think itll be me, Senshik, and La Lindsay in one car, Newtype's got the other. I just gotta find out bout who else is down: Bishop, dante, mebbe arch, etc.