Hondo's Bar

MegaCon - Orlando, Florida

The NZA

if its given in public, i would be...

bought my tickets last night, site says theyre not for sale no more, but you just click on "order tickets" and boom, shake shake the room.

Was like $20 a piece after taxes, says we gotta pick em up there...im so hyped.

See now this is the EXACT sorta thing I'ma put on my itinery for my eventual visit. By the time I get there though Nick's junk'll have shrivelled to nothing from years of steroid abuse. On the upside however Panch'll give better blowjobs on account o'not having any teeth.

yeah, im expectin you to juggle. juggle balls, while singing. you better be goddamn funny, or you'll get the hose again.

man, i hope panch bought saturday tickets too. anyway, we got our uh, uniforms for this thing now, so its officailly as gay as its gonna get! this is gonna be so awesome, i want a pic with mjolnor in my pants, and then i want to tell George Perez that i watched the extras on Ultimate Avengers, and nobody cares, man.

2T, if you aint got a #, gimme a time to meet you up towards the entrance of the con. Panch and i got water and wind, SB & RA got wind & fire, but we need heart to call captain planet, man. we need it.

I'm hate phones. I don't know why, but I don't think it was because of the time I was ass-raped by a Nokia 3210 when I was 14. Stupid Nokia 3210 getting me all drunk and taking advantage. The longest phone calls I've ever had were with Ms. TulipO and that's because I was enamored.

You, sir are as sexy as a wet fish flapping in the wind.

I my dear, am the hook.

Saturday better be the day. I gotta work Friday and I took Sunday off so I can get nice and drunk and not have to worry about having to function in work.

I loved the Ultimate Avengers special features. Nothing like 19 minutes of Busiek and Perez talking shit and 1 minute of Millar. UA2 better have Millar and Hitch....

man, MM, you have no idea. were gonna get the guy who drew Ziggy back in the day!

you know, not the original guy, he's gonna be at NY. were getting his cousin. i think he drew a sketch one time, on a paper plate. man, fuck NY.

LOL

Thats awesome.

Ziggy, back in the day alright...hahahahaaaaaaaaaa!

zigwalk.gif

Edited by MusicManiac

yeah, i understand bout the phone thing, man - plus, the 3210 wasnt a small model. but ya gotta give me a general time to try to meet around the front or like artists alley or some shit...,because face it, you go lookin for a pale guy who smells like he aint showered in a week or so and his cuban friend down at the con, and youre gonna be at it all day. its like superman on krypton, baby.

I just got a call by a friend of mine who lives in Orlando. She tells me that at the same time MegaCon's going on, there's also going to be a Neo Nazi convention. Local radio stations are trying really hard to get as many people going to the convention to show up to the Nazi one all dressed up.

I can just imagine it now.

and it would be HYSTERICAL.

Found out why the guest list for Megacon this year has been less-than-stellar (sorry Perez, but it's true). They scheduled the New York ComiCon for the same fucking weekend!

NYCC Guest List:

Neal Adams

Brian Michael Bendis

Jim Lee

Todd McFarlane

Brad Meltzer

Joe Quesada

Kevin Smith

Jim Steranko

Daniel Acuna

Jake Allen

Greg Ayres

Brian Azzarello

Ramon F Bachs

BIT

Mark Bagley

Al Barrionuevo

Greg Capullo

Jerry Carr

Sean Chen

Frank Cho

Chris Claremont

Olivier Coipel

Roman Dirge

David Finch

Keith Giffen

Basil Gogos

Karen Lynn Gorney

Allan Gross

Scott Hanna

Dean Haspiel

Bryan Hitch

Mari Iijima

Klaus Janson

Phil Jimenez

J.G. Jones

Milla Jovovich

KANE

Sook Kim

Neil Kleid

Adam Kubert

Andy Kubert

Jose Luis Garcia Lopez

Don McGregor

Stephanie McMillan

Steve McNiven

Youka Nitta

Michael Avon Oeming

Tom Palmer

Jeff Parker

Stefan Petrucha

Eric Powell

Ted Rall

Tom Raney

Aaron Reiner

Alex Robinson

John Romita, Sr

Douglas Rushkoff

Jesus Saiz

J.J. Sedelmaier

Bill Sienkiewicz

Michael I. Silberkleit

Joe Simon

J. David Spurlock

Arthur Suydam

Neil Swaab

Brian K. Vaughan

Brian Wood

Jim Calafiore

Gene Colan

Greg Horn

Peter Laird

David Mack

Alex Maleev

Rags Morales

Josef Rubenstein

Walter Simonson

I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel hosed. :)

Just thinking about getting my Daredevil signed, I could have had Klaus Janson, John Romita Sr, Gene Colan, David Mack and Alex Maleev's sigs. Goddammit. I'm not saying Megacon would've had a list this good, but at least some of these people probably would have come down if they didn't have NYCC as an option. :party: