Hondo's Bar

Pictures of hot chicks

The NZA

gotta edit the post, i meant to say i'm the only one of hondos around our area (maimi, FL.) oh yeah, 24 is just always changing. i'm sure you know we're up to episode 4, season 3 as of this week. if you saw the pilot for season 3, you know they are really stretching what network tv can air.

SB, you see the extras disc for season 2? she sounds like the biggest airhead... oh well.

NAH I was just commenting that you all have a wide variety of tastes across the board

i'm on 2t on that debroah harry pic..she's really beautiful/sexy

yea del toro fan myself, but i think Zeta Jones is really pretty, in a more classy/hot kinda way,none of yall seem to dig that tho..

oh and angelina jolie hasn't made it on here..i think she looks better than sporty spice.

def, you're right. she's in ghost world and lost in translation. the latter lookin really daft.

yes, i forgot to put some zeta jones and shannon elizabeth - definatly would've, but i forget a lot.... anna kornokova sp? and shania twain also comes to mind now that i think of it. i just was really out of breath after that post.

strangely, i don't like jolie as do most other guys. then again, i have been known to have essentric tastes.

i'm on 2t on that debroah harry pic..she's really beautiful/sexy

Axchully that doll isn't Debbie Harry, but Sarah Harding. My #1 gal just because of that photo alone. And hopefully without going into overkill, once more for luck, here she is...

ngagal.jpg:D

Okay, I promise that I'll never post that picture again...

Oh and Spiffy - Mel C? Ya can't be serious...she is yucky!

Yeah, slutty spice aint doin too good... :D Props on Meadow Soprano, and mad, mad props on Aria, nice pic man! Almost worth your massive quest, spiffy. But youre gonna need more China Chow to outdo Lena, my friend.

SOF - Who's that Kelly chick? Swear to god, those pics are in the background of Metal Gear Soild 2, was curious bout em.

Awrite, this one has been bothering me for a while. I still can't dedide whether she's hot or not. First of all I thought she was gross, then I saw her live at a club and I thought she was really hot (after a lotta hooch mind) and now I don't really know what I think.

Ladies and gentleman, Sophie Ellis Bextor

sophie_ellis_bextor111020.jpg

sophie_ellis_baxtor02.jpg

sophie_ellis_bextor11004.jpg:D

Scratch that. She's really hot.