Hondo's Bar

Facebook & Social Networking sites

The NZA

• 2 months later...
haha that was great.

did you check this part out?

>"Now wait a minute," you

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololol

oolzorz

I have a thing about people on Myspace even more tragic then me.

Like I got a friend request from an obviously fake person with one picture, but check out the comment from July 31. This guy is smitten. Smitten by a robot.

Yeah, that was a comment from ArmyDark, the same ArmyDark as in Army dark creations? Why yes it is.

732520010_l.jpg

• 10 months later...
It's already quite cosy, its a veritable quilt of cosy Jont banners, and just to show I've given something back click one of them, I've named a space-nut after you.

The Jont-banners are so much a part of who i am, i didn't even register them. If you can forgive me for overlooking my concession to your talents, you can forgive me for being dubious at first about the space nuts. Theirs is a difficult and lonely life.

i dont know that ive added Dr GF yet but i needs to. everyone can add me from uh, the link in my profile, and be sure to add Hondo's! be advised, the majority of hondo's freinds are whores. My friends are mostly hondonians, make sure to add LL, Sen etc and if youre not sure who's who, you can check from our Member List, quarter-assed as it is.

• 1 year later...

i figured we could both discuss and make it easier for everyone to add each other.

if anyone wants to add me i have myspace, facebook, livejournal, xanga and twitter.

my email addy is 1232502172.jpg

Reason for edit: Changed your email to an image to prevent spam.

Edited by Stillbored

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Facebook Privacy Change. Allows 3rd parties access to phone/address.

thought some of you might wanna know...i didnt mind having my # up there before (only friends could see anyway) but then i got an android phone and saw all kindsa people's #s loaded into it and...yeah, took my shit right down. just a heads-up!

Call me old-fashioned but I think it's just a bad fucking idea to leave that sorta info where just about anyone could access it without much searching.

• 5 months later...

Thankfully my profile on FB is set to Friends-Only. A co-worker just got suspended for FB (we suspect). Might be the pic he posted of himself up on a roof without fall-protection. It's retarded whatever it is. I got whispers about it from my boss because... well, the job isn't always peachy. No job is. Also I took off all pics that were work related because hey, some shit we run into at work is funny (giant pole on top of a roof? C'mon...) or fucked up (hack jobs left behind by sub-contractors that we have to redo the whole job).

Anyway, it was a great place to vent till someone started whistle blowing. I've blocked said whistle blower, but still, I will be cautious. It sucks, because it seems the more time goes on, the more hoops I have to jump through while keeping my time spent at a job at a minimum. This while AVERAGING 9.1 out of 10 on customer surveys.