Hondo's Bar

Ask Benny anything

Jumbie

How do you spend your free time?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

Free time used to be WoW. Now it's Hondo's and looking up stuff/preparing for my return to Miami. Oh and trying to learn how to play electric guitar. (Was a gift from my parents they got one free with their VW.

In 5 years... In Miami doing the Courier job, or maybe Bartending. Holy crap thanks! I forgot all about bartending until now!!! That's how I'll make some good money down there. Oh and with a girlfriend or maybe Married by then.

I could also see myself close to the Priesthood, but for now I'd like to persue the above path. The more I think about it, the more I want that. To get married someday and have kids. I'm the last of the line in my family. Not just that, but all those big moments... Love, Marriage, birth of your kids, kids first day of school... I'd be sacrificing these if I go for the priesthood. But there's benefits to the priesthood as well, I know.

But in either case, definitely Miami. Which path in the end remains to be seen. But yeah, I'm gonna start off persuing the first.

How many kids would you like to have? (This being that money isn't a parameter in the decision...)

Dogs or cats?

Left-side or right-side of the bed?

2 and a half. j/k Seriously, as many as the Good Lord wants to give me.

Dogs, definitely. I have 2 Australian cattle dogs. Well my parents do. But yeah they're cool.

I don't really have a preference per se, but currently I sleep on the right side.

If you were stuck on a desert island with only one Hondonian to keep you company, who would it be & why?

I've seen you post in Latin at times, are you fluent or do you look it up?

If you could speak any other language than your own, which would it be & why?

Where would you most like to travel to?

Edited by Aartemys

If you were stuck on a desert island with only one Hondonian to keep you company, who would it be & why?

I've seen you post in Latin at times, are you fluent or do you look it up?

If you could speak any other language than your own, which would it be & why?

Where would you most like to travel to?

Hmm... I'd have to choose... Aarty - because she cracks me up, keeps it interesting, and is one foxy lady. :wink:

I'm not fluent in Latin. I do look it up, or have somethings memorized, like the Pater Noster (Our Father), along with a few Gregorian Chants. I really think there should be at least one Gregorian Chant per Mass, but that's just me. They're so beautiful and show the Universality, the Oneness of the Church, as well as the Tradition, tracing our heritage back to the Apostles.

I'd like to be completely fluent in Spanish, porque is muy importante en Miami.

Other than Miami? The Vatican City.

Where would you take a gorilla on a date?

Who would you like to be stuck in an elevator with for three hours?

If cannibals caught you, how would you like to be cooked?

What sin are you most familiar with?

Beside what entry in the dictionary would you find your picture?

Where would you take a gorilla on a date?

Who would you like to be stuck in an elevator with for three hours?

If cannibals caught you, how would you like to be cooked?

What sin are you most familiar with?

Beside what entry in the dictionary would you find your picture?

Gorilla? Hmm.. Probably Wal-Mart, then spray my least favorite co-worker with phermones and.. let it "go banannas" on them.

Elevator - see above deserted island answer.

Cannibals, eh? I'd figure a way to free myself.

Lust has always been the hardest for me to get over.

And at the moment.. I'd find it next to sleepy.

• 7 months later...
Are you planning on putting WoW speak into your vows?

I remember the first time I saw Aarty when she came out from the gate at Logan Airport, I was all like Oh-Emm-Geee!

All kidding aside, I was stunned. (No, not by a Hammer of Justice, or a Charge, just by her beauty. She's that leet.)

Anyway, nah. No WoW talk in the vows. Probably just the usual Q&A from the priest. "Do you, Benjamin.....? I do."

Now, if I ever got Aarty into WoW, and we had an on-line wedding in it (after the real one), then maybe. But I expect that will happen around the same time the Twisting Nether (hell) freezes over.

• 1 month later...
If you listen to music to relax/fall asleep to, what album is at the top of your list?

New answer: An album called Electric Calm which I got off itunes. I also like Sasha's Global Underground CDs John Digweed's too.