Hondo's Bar

Family Guy

RobitussinEF

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Dr Diddy: Lemme explain something to ya, alright? Have to get her half nekid and put her out front center stage, and that's gonna make y'all billionaires, because America loves hot white jailbait ass.

Peter: Wait a minute! That's the smartest thing I've ever heard anyone say about anything!

• 1 month later...
that one was sexual too.

I watched it with my mom last night, so that whole Quagmire thing was a bit uncomfortable :sad: not to mention that scene where Peter was like- "I even had to do that thing that you normally do for me on Thursday nights"...

Luckily, I don't think she got the whole "sausage-fest" thing.

Also, did anyone understand that part where Chris got pulled into that weird dimension in the shopping aisle? Thought that was a tad odd... :pig:

Well folks, I started this thread when I saw a leaked copy of the Family Guy Season 4 Premiere, so now I come to having seen a leaked copy of the Family Guy movie (straight to DVD on Sept 27th), Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story. This is what the DVD cover will look like:

B000A3DFV8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Without relieving anythign I'll say this: The movie keeps the pace fo the show for the whole running time, quite a feat. And hearign Peter and Stewie say 'fuck' was pretty cool. The movie feels like a long installment in the 'Stewie & Brian roadtrip' series (Road to Rhode Island and Road to Europe).

I highly recommend purchasing this DVD when it comes out, regardless of whether you download it before then.

Get the torrent here.

Right when we got home, and the torrent was done, we knew it had to viewed by a party greater of two. So we took it over to Dowe's, where Dowe, myself, Dedire, Cj watched it (Wes came in in the middle).

My first thought that it was just like a long Family Guy Episode, which it may feel like that to some, but truly fucking hilarious.

There were lots of lines I vowed to remember to use, but due to my stupid ass memory I forgot them :( Just means I'll have to watch it again! (yes!)

....MY NAME... IS RON!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
wmffdl.gif

so, hondo's...ive not seen much past the star wars movies in recent years, is family guy still funny? i enjoyed the early seasons.

Yeah. Still plaigarizing The Simpsons, still not a story but a collection of gags, still mostly just a vehicle for Seth MacFarlane to jerk off to the idea of himself... but yeah, still pretty damn funny.

Yeah. Still plaigarizing The Simpsons, still not a story but a collection of gags, still mostly just a vehicle for Seth MacFarlane to jerk off to the idea of himself... but yeah, still pretty damn funny.

Plus that .gif is arguably a plagiarized joke from South Park.

Archived