Hondo's Bar

Jax Fan Club!!

MetalHeart

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MH, youre about to become our pimping image chick!

Ok, so on behalf of me, 2T, and Cap'n (prolly SOF too), for the sake of balance, can we have some banners for a "Jax haters" club? I like to see him photoshopped with a bandana, mebbe a band-aid like Jelly, and some graphitti-like writing saying "jax is wax" or somethin like that, personally.

since i asked in the hater thread ill ask here. what are the pro's to joining your club as opposed to thehaters club?

Unlike that other club over there, we love and respect the Jax.

We have weekly meetings at the Smoothie King in Doral.

As a member, you get a monthly newsletter on the comings & goings of our dear Jax, a "Hate Jax No More" t-shirt & pin, and a glossy 8X10 autographed picture of Jax himself.

If you are interested in membership, please PM me...

You gonna let a COIN decide your fate?! Empires have fallen because of stupid coin tosses!! Like that time back 2000 BC when the Goonie Goo Goo empire was doomed when all was decided by the tossing of a giant stone "coin" which was tossed by 30 slaves!! That coin fell on the King for cryin' out loud and left his pet cat to rule!! Well, it was all down hill from there, cause you know how cats get when they get a little power!?!?

Archived