Hondo's Bar

Hondo's 2.0

The NZA

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I did...no more sunglasses guy, just cool spot. Few more smileys onna way, but i dont wanna overload us...

Big news! Final version of Invisionboard 2.0 is now ready, so when ive time, we'll be upgrading again soon (forum software, not servers; nothing is lost). Might be new options, less buggy, and more skin options & such soon, should be really cool!

OK, people, dont be alarmed if there's mild downtime in the next 24 hours, cause were being upgraded to Invisoinboard 2.0 final, which means:

1) less bugs

2) more support, via modifications & skins...better graphics in the future, more plugins (hopefully a return of "member of the day" spoiler tags and such, evetnually!)

Also, the board'll be pretty plan-lookin until i re-install & customize the skins (again... :D ), but ive backed the crap out of the graphics & such, so it shoudlnt take me more than an hour to make this place look just like it does at the time of this writing, so fret not.

Also, this obviusly wont affect member data, so rest easy. Its a big change, overall, but most of you wont notice it till other invision people start puttin out support for it...anyway, just want to keep you guys up to date on the behind the scenes stuff. G'nite, sweet dreams all.

ps dante's doin really amazing things with our logo over here, show him some support!

Ok, so, today was exciting, what with the upgrade, and attack, and all...

So, whadday think? Nothin major yet, but it should be less buggy. i know some of the skins arent as nice right now, and the taskbar menu (up top of main page) has this big black outline that i gotta work on, but im late for work right now, so it'll havta wait, along with a new version of the chat.

Lemme know what ya think, and if you spot anythin else needs fixing. Oh! and be sure to say your piece on new member Dante's work on our logo, cause if there's enough feedback, im gonna change up our front page tomorrow when im back.

- :D

Well, its comin around...ok, new moderators! You ladies havent gone unnoticed, here's the current roster (lemme know if there's somehwere youd rather be):

Metalheart, def - Culture

LL - Movies

Baka, Aoi - Anime (help us out!)

*missarah* - crap shack (cause you love poop!)

what do ya think? relax, there's not much to do besides pin stuff for attention, its jsut a name-only thing...its like you peed on the forum, its yours!

..you dont want crap shack no more? :D

as for philosophy, and the option of a religion forum: are you prepared for it to be an "all religions" forum, or are you lookin for verbum veritas forum? My concerns are:

1) The no-censoring policy....with any ideas. Even if you invited other orthodox catholics into that sub-forum, theyd still see things like oppai's sig, you know?

2) Itd be tricky to keep "secular" talk about god's existence in the main forum...

What's your vision for a religion subforum?

Archived