Hondo's Bar

Ju-on: The Curse

The NZA

ok, here's my mini-review of the grudge. if you want to be scared by a crappy remake with a mediocre actress that only knows how to portray 2, maybe 3 emotions tops, go see this movie. also, the scary japanese woman looks kind of CGI. it will scare you, but it's still a shitty movie. plus i think they went a little safe with the reason for the curse...they only used half the story that the original had (for those of you who have seen the original, there was no bag...maybe they didn't think american audiences would dig that...although i thought it made the original that much more twisted). see the original made for tv movie to really get knocked on your ass.

i saw the grudge last night, and i liked it!!! although it wasnt quite as scary as i thought it was gonna be it was still quite creppy!

i jumped a couple times but i wasnt to to scared, my friend on the other hand was practically in my lap!!! i need to see the japeneese tv movie so i can compare(panch is gonna bring it when he comes) i do admit when i got home and i was all by myself i kept picturing those creepy images!

Archived