Hondo's Bar

"Madam MisSarah"

*MisSarah*

oh man, that reminds me of pokey stix. they really need a gumby's pizza in miami...damn you, gainesville, damn you!!!

missarah,

why is it that everyone and their brother has a crush on me except for the person that i actually have a crush on?

well lindsey my dear this question is one that will never be solved!!!

life sux..when you want someone they dont want you and when you dont want someone they want you!!!

and when you wanted someone who didnt want you at the time and then you finally lose intrest!! they want you!!!!

DAMMIT LIFE IS A BITCH!

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm MisSarah, I know I'm Death and all, but sometimes I wonder why I have to do what I do? So maybe you can help me out. Why must I kill? I mean, I don't get much satisfaction from it and the people I pass judgement on just come down to Hell to annoy me. So wouldn't it be better if I did kill at all? This has really been bothering me...

Umm MisSarah, I know I'm Death and all, but sometimes I wonder why I have to do what I do?  So maybe you can help me out.  Why must I kill?  I mean, I don't get much satisfaction from it and the people I pass judgement on just come down to Hell to annoy me.  So wouldn't it be better if I did kill at all?  This has really been bothering me...

well death first of all you have to remember we all have a destiny..yours is to kill people!! if you werent around then the world would over populated itself and we'd start killin ourselves!! so actually your doin us a favor!! think of killing as makin way for new life!!!

and anyway your death you dont have a consious??? member!?

its good you like kitties though!

sapo.jpg

Oh and one more question...

#2)Do you think I'll make a good priest (from what you know,honest opinion)?

Oh and Lindsay ...

well lindsey my dear this question is one that will never be solved!!!

life sux..when you want someone they dont want you and when you dont want someone they want you!!!

and when you wanted someone who didnt want you at the time and then you finally lose intrest!! they want you!!!!

****** LIFE IS A

Try celibacy. I don't have this problem anymore. :D

Lindsay,

I understand. Really, I do. (*missarah*, I'm not trying to take away from your advice in anyways, just adding my 2 cents to it) My ex-girlfriend is in the same boat you are. My advice my be difficult for you to hear, but I tell you that you will be much happier if you trust me.

Stay close to your friends. Share your burdens with them. Do not wait around for Mr. Right - in - shining - armor to come. Waiting is one of the worst things we can do in life. It only makes things worse, trust me I know this from experience.

Don't go seeking a romantic relationship. I tell you if you do, you are doomed to misery. Why be with someone you don't know very much when, the more you get to know him, the less chances you will find a surprise about him that will hurt you or tick you off and make you lonely all over again. Also, the longer you fail to find someone, the more tired you will get, and could end in lowering your standards just to have someone. Again, I'm speaking from experience here.

So I say stay close to your friends. As close as possible. Even phone calls help. Make more guy friends. Get to know guys by hanging out with them. Build a strong friendship first. Let this be the solid foundation for your relationship. Placing a romantic relationship on an unsure foundation with little to hold it up, is guaranteed to fall apart. However, if you have a strong foundation of friendship to support it, if the romance falls by the wayside, you will always have the friendship.

I have other advice too, but this is *misSarah* 's column. Not mine.

Dear MisSarah,

Why are chastity and celibacy looked down upon in our society?

well i dont look down upon it ,if you can live that life more power to ya!

i think people look down upon things they dont understand.

we live in a very sexual world and being celibent is not the norm.

as far as ur second question...from what i know of you, i think you will be a good priest, you seem to have alot of knowledge about your faith and if you feel this is the right thing for you to do then dont let anything or anyone get in your way!

g.jpg

Madam *MisSarah*,

I followed the link on the links page to the page with the music where you were singing.  Where/when can I buy a CD with all your songs, instead of a sampler or mix CD?

Thanks.

-DG

well thank you for your intrest(you too IC)

right now those cds on the website are the only ones you can actually buy...but if all goes well ill be starting my solo cd in the begining of next year...so i will defiintley keep everyone posted!!! :D i wish i could just fund my own damn cd!!!

but its good to know people actually would buy my cd!!!that means alot to me!

mo.jpg

Sarah, sometimes girls want me to say things, or make comments I don't want to. They seem to get pissed if they don't hear what they wanna. It's not my fucking fault! Should I fucking lie to them to make their asses happy?? I always thinking being honest is best, isn't it? Fuck, that's all I want.

Sarah, sometimes girls want me to say things, or make comments I don't want to.  They seem to get pissed if they don't hear what they wanna.  It's not my fucking fault!  Should I fucking lie to them to make their asses happy?? I always thinking being honest is best, isn't it?  Fuck, that's all I want.

ANSWER...well Oppai i think this is a problem alot of guys have...

when you first meet someone one i dont think you should say too too much about yourself. give her enough to let her know who you are but dont give her more than she needs...

girls are very delicate creatures, some may say crazy..but we have to be handled in a certain way..

now im not sayin lie to a girl cuz eventually she will find out who you really are and that will piss her off even more.

there is a way to be honest and avoid getting a girl pissed off. ITS all about how you deliver what your saying. we are sucker for words..

like for instance if you tell a girl you never wanna get married EVER..she might get upset...but if you say i dont see myself getting married right now but maybe ill change one day..

see the diffrence!!!

but dont worry oppai your a good seed! when u meet the right girl you wont have to front!!!

That's pretty good advice, but that's not what my question was aimed at.  I'm talking about when a girl asks me for an opinion or a thought about something.  Like, "Don't you want to talk to me now?"  Or, "Isn't my hair great?"  (It doesn't look too different, it's ok!")  Shit like that.

oh ok!! i just thought you needed that advice more!!

yeah just lie to girls if we really wanted to know the truth we wouldnt ask a guy!!!

no just kidding try to be truthfull but tastefull! some girls are just fishin like lindsey said, but some girl just wanna know the truth..just use your judgement!!!

womwn are crazy treat each one diffrently!

Archived