Hondo's Bar

"Madam MisSarah"

*MisSarah*

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it that I hear women saying they are attracted to/looking for men with certain attributes, and they always go for men without them? I'm not just talking about myself. Women always say they want guys with a good sense of humor, that are good listeners, are honest and respect women, and these same women always go for lying disrespectful dousche bags with no personality. I know lots of single guys that fulfill all those qualities and aren't even hideous or anything, I know they're not as rare or difficult to hide as woman claim.

Are these women lying when they describe they're ideal partners or are they just kidding themselves, or are they terrible judges of character? Are these women just naturally attracted to that which they know is what they don't really want? What's the deal? I know men have analogous problems, btu they don't piss me off in the same way.

MisSarah. I, the humble consumer/thread follower of the Hondos page am being inundated with advice threads. How do I choose the right one?

This question tho, I believe you could offer some perspective on. I have a few grrls on my tail at the current, all of which meet the general standard of hot-as. How do I deflect the sexual tension existing between myself & these girls without spoiling the flirty atmosphere. I get labelled a player for my labours, but I'm not interested in any of them(even coitally), so how could I be?

:D oh defgoddess your just sayin that cuz of the spelling thing!!!jk

thank you thats nice i think u made me blush a little!!!! :D

its really gumby who has all the looks!!!

ah well what if i told you i wasn't? :D i already apologized for that!

and why does jax always run into the bad women?? i happen to have someone just like he's saying... i always went out with the guys nobody else did... not because of that, but because overall they were decent guys. oh well. you can answer it indirectly by telling him!!

also, it couldn't be because of all those kinda grrls in florida? i watch room raiders miami and that's some messed up stuff. ??? ah well probably everywhere...

what makes a man desireable

his large penis???

no jk

well i can only tell you what makes a man desirable to me,every woman has diffrent tastes..

let me narrow it down

1. sense of humor(very important)

2. confidence(not cockyness)

3.itellegence(but i dont want him to act like he knows it all or make me feel dumb)

4.sensitivity(but not too much i dont want a cry baby)

5. attraction(i mean that a given)

i desire a man that is sure of himself and knows how to treat me!!(and gumby of course)

also 2 very other desirable qualities is being a good dancer and a good kisser!!!!

Why is it that I hear women saying they are attracted to/looking for men with certain attributes, and they always go for men without them? I'm not just talking about myself. Women always say they want guys with a good sense of humor, that are good listeners, are honest and respect women, and these same women always go for lying disrespectful dousche bags with no personality. I know lots of single guys that fulfill all those qualities and aren't even hideous or anything, I know they're not as rare or difficult to hide as woman claim.

Are these women lying when they describe they're ideal partners or are they just kidding themselves, or are they terrible judges of character? Are these women just naturally attracted to that which they know is what they don't really want? What's the deal? I know men have analogous problems, btu they don't piss me off in the same way.

yeah well women are gluttens for abuse!!! we say we want all the said qualities in my above answer but we tend to go for the guys that treat us like shit!

why is this you ask? well im not sure exactly it seems through the years women have expected less and less from men. honestly i can have a long ass list of qualities id like to have in a man but when it comes down to it it al about chemisry!

girls dont want a pussy,they want a man but deep down inside i think we do want a good boy..just a good boy with an edge!!

MisSarah. I, the humble consumer/thread follower of the Hondos page am being inundated with advice threads. How do I choose the right one?

This question tho, I believe you could offer some perspective on. I have a few grrls on my tail at the current, all of which meet the general standard of hot-as. How do I deflect the sexual tension existing between myself & these girls without spoiling the flirty atmosphere. I get labelled a player for my labours, but I'm not interested in any of them(even coitally), so how could I be?

well as far as chosing the right thread! thats simple mine is the best of course! im a girl and i know all!!!(well some)

well if your not really intrested in theese girls i suggest keep it at flirting! girls tend to get psyco so to save your ass from potential drama try to flirt lightly but dont lead them on.

maybe if you start farting and stuff around them they will loose intrest! haha

and as far as people labeling you as a player well if thats what they think let um!!

as long as you know your intentions its all good!!

people call gumby a player but hes just a church goin virgin!!!

ah well what if i told you i wasn't?  :D  i already apologized for that!

and why does jax always run into the bad women??  i happen to have someone just like he's saying... i always went out with the guys nobody else did... not because of that, but because overall they were decent guys.  oh well.  you can answer it indirectly by telling him!!

also, it couldn't be because of all those kinda grrls in florida?  i watch room raiders miami and that's some messed up stuff.  ???  ah well probably everywhere...

bad girls and boys are everywhere!!!!! even in deleware!!! you just go out with all the rotten fruit and hope to one day pick a ripe one! :D

MisSarah, I'm thinking of recording a demo Cd of some of my music, and if I sent you a copy would you listen to it and give me a valid opinion?? Your opinion means so much to me! B/c you are like.... goddess of music hehe (aside from Tori.... sorry :D)

omg of course i would be more than happy to MH!!! IM FLATTERED that you think im that good! you should do your thing girl! if you have a passion dont let anything in this world stop you from pursuing it!!

Archived