Hondo's Bar

Video game music

• 8 months later...
[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • 1 month later...

Cannot wait to show off what I've got coming in the next few weeks, you guys. Putting Honest Uncle Don's Corona-time Funbucks to good use with this one.

Edit: Should be noted that I really am trying to support small businesses and content creators with my funbucks. We're not hurting right now, so I'm trying to support people / causes / stuff I care about.

Edited by Stilly
  • Wow! 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Fucking custom made CURSE OF MONKEY ISLAND SOUNDTRACK ON VINYL!

ONLY ONE IN THE FUCKING WORLD

The art is AI upscaled from screenshots in the game + touch ups / layouts from me. Tracklist was curated by me. 100% one of a kind

mEaf656.jpg

mJjNG65.jpg

Q6NIrpS.jpg2y7zjAa.jpg

• Wow! 2
Posted (edited)

I've never played Monkey Island, I don't even do vinyl, but that shit is impressive and even I'd love to have a Final Fantasy IX vinyl like that. Even though I'd likely never play it. 

Edit: Wait you custom ordered that, or like made it yourself? More details pls!

Edited by Axels
2 hours ago, Axels said:

Edit: Wait you custom ordered that, or like made it yourself? More details pls!

I supplied the art / audio files / tracklist / etc, and found someone that would cut the record and put everything together for me.

https://americanvinylco.com/

It wasn't cheap, but I've wanted something like this for as long as I can remember - it's literally the only one that exists. I've thought about doing a similar thing for Final Fantasy X, but I can't find high enough quality audio

• Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...