2. Music box

From Final Fantasy VI

ALL OF IT, but the music that plays at the opera is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE

Ariadimezzocarattere.png

From Final Fantasy VII

1. The music thats playing on the World map

2. Sephiroth theme sephirothrocks.gif

3. The death of Aeris :)

Also Lunar 1 n 2, The legend of zelda theme link.jpg, The mario brothers theme IKON19c450a16ce35b7889409825eb5cfd5436f3fca315.jpg, Xenogears, xenosaga, Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross, Secret of Mana, and Cowboy forgot about Suikoden III. Also games like Medal of honor and Call of duty has great music worth checking out.

Man, i heard that one was cool, never got to see it, told Junker he'd like it tho....what genre of music is it?

If you dig techno, both Einhander (obscure Square space shooter) and Wipeout XL were impressive.

ps again, if anyone's interested, ive got FF IV-X all OSTs, piano, symphonic, live etc. Some others i remember liking pieces from include Secret of Mana + (even tho its one massive track), Vagrant Story, and Chrono Trigger's jazzed-out "Brink of Time" was interestin.

ps again, if anyone's interested, ive got FF IV-X all OSTs, piano, symphonic, live etc. Some others i remember liking pieces from include Secret of Mana + (even tho its one massive track), Vagrant Story, and Chrono Trigger's jazzed-out "Brink of Time" was interestin.

Damn Nick, where have you been hinding those. I want to make some copys dude. Give me a call sometime. Hell, I've got shit for you over here.

i think i just might, IceMan - i like good remixes of game music, got a few myself...mostly Zelda and Final Fantasy fan works.

i used to go to SoundtrackCentral.com, dont know where they went...anyway, they were awesome for selection, cruzbishop wrote a reivew or two there as i recall.

Just got my hands on the live opera music from FF VI. I have to say it's way more impressive. After hearing it I don't think I can go back to the music from the game. If you ever finished the PS1 FF VI and unlocked the extras on the disk you know what I'm talking about.

Ummm...you could mail 'em to me... :)

I used to run a big-ass RPG/anime music FTP back in the day...most of my stuff's on disc, but when i backup & clean my drives again sometime in the future, if there's enough Hondonians that're interested & know how to use an FTP, i could set it up again, im all for sharing the wealth.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't believe I missed this post, hell yes set that shit up again. It was awesome!!! I have a bunch of Ys CDs I could upload to it too.

Also for those who want to try out some Ys music considering the serious lack of popularity that that series has had over here check out:The Legacy of Ys they have a shitload of the soundtracks up there to dl, and a bunch of them are amazing, I would reccomend Symphony Ys, The Perfect Collections, and well, most of it. Symphony Ys 95 is the one that is probably closest to standard FF sound, but badass, the others tend to go for really badass synth-rock.

damn Rasta, that was the best game music link since NewType's on the last page...you guys are good at this.

Ill see what i can do to get the FTP up soon, shouldnt take too much....we should put up requests, too, like:

Shenmue II OST

Phantasy Star Sound Collection I & II

...dammit, im gonna have to be home to remember more of em.