Hondo's Bar

Hottest Actress/Actor

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno if anyone else thinks the same, but Kirsten Dunst looked soooooooooooooo hot in that Spiderman movie!  I was really ticked off at Peter Parker at the end of the movie!  I won't say what happened at the end to not spoil it for you who haven't seen it, but for those who have, they know more or less what I am talking about.  Wish I could post some pics on here, but couldn't find any on such short notice.

What's the name of Thora Birch's best friend in Ghost World, i'd say she's hotter than Thora im my opinion! Aah, good choice on Laetitia Casta Yahve, i don't know how to post pics here, but there's a really good one of her on my website under the 'Bri's Babe Of the month' section (not a pimp, honest). And Acalis, Kirsten Dunst...hmmm, yes please!

PS- Bri's Babe Of The Month is gonna be updated soon(ish)!

No sympathy from me, Bob - my neighbors dont speak english, even if they were hot.

DJ - for future reference, just right-click a picture you've hosted on your site, copy its URL (web adress) and then when posting, click "Image" and paste it into there, that oughta do it...PM me or read the FAQ for details on it.

PS here is Judge's pic, taken from his life-altering site. Hey Judge, what's the "Wonder Stuff"?

That%20chick.jpg

Cheers for the info IC, i'll give it a try! As for the Wonder Stuff, they were a band from the late 80's/early 90's that, in my opinion are total and utter shite! To be honest, I put it there really as an inside joke for the missus as she likes them!

• 3 weeks later...