Hondo's Bar

Meteorologist Pancho's Forecast

Da Cap'n

anchorman.jpg

Cheif Hondo's Meteorologist Pancho, here! I'm aware that all the members of our community are VERY interested in the weather, so I have created this thread to better serve you on any weather related questions that you might have! My main goal is to help you all feel safe! So ask away, there is no weather questions that I cannot answer!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is this hurricane ever going to make landfall? and if so, should i eat another oreo cookie?

NOOOOOO!! Save that Oreo for the impending distruction!! You see, hurricanes are very, very unpredictable and when agitated can get very... nasty!! The best thing to do when a hurricane threatens is take gifts and food to the beach where the "eye" (which is actually the mouth) is expected to make land-fall and hope the hurricane accepts them and goes away!!

" You want a prediction about the weather, you're asking the wrong Phil. I'll give you a winter prediction: It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life." - Bill Murray, Groundhog Day

shit, wrong thread. So...how's the weather?

Also, when the gay hurricane passes, will your gay meteorology thread transform into the much-awaited "ask nostrajaiknee" thread, or will it contiune watching will & grace in the gayest manner possible?

ps :gay:

Why is it so rare for bad weather (Hurricanes, Tornadoes, etc.) to hit New England? (Not that I'm complaining of course)

Well. Mother Nature kinda feels bad for that area!! You see, that was the exact spot where that comet hit, back in the day, that killed the dinosaurs!! Don't breath easy though, cause according to my weather instruments, a massive volcano is about to rise from the ground and distroy the whole state of Mass in 2005!!

when the gay hurricane passes, will your gay meteorology thread transform into the much-awaited "ask nostrajaiknee" thread, or will it contiune watching will & grace in the gayest manner possible?

As anybody ever told you that if you where a hurricane, your name would be Hurricane Hater? Anyways, I do not know of what you speak of! They don't let me out much...

Well. Mother Nature kinda feels bad for that area!!  You see, that was the exact spot where that comet hit, back in the day, that killed the dinosaurs!!  Don't breath easy though, cause according to my weather instruments, a massive volcano is about to rise from the ground and distroy the whole state of Mass in 2005!!

Jeeze, really? Kerry better run to the confessional then and start repenting, and buy GOOD house insurance. Shoot, I gotta try harder not to mess up too (I have to anyways, reguardless).

will anyone die in the hurricane? and if so what are thier names?

200,000 people are expected to die in the hurricane!! And here are some of the casualties: Ariel Gonzalez, Trick Daddy Dollars, Pitbull, Adam Ayers, Nick Watson... I mean, Custer, Linsay Brown, Mike Rio, Donald Curry, Jesus, Dj Reflex, Shaq, Joe Mama...

if I go outside in the middle of the hurricane, and I let our some bukkake, will it be taken by the winds and thrown all over Florida? And then would it be like I bukkaked everyone's homes??

Well, everytime I ever tried doing that, it just flew back in my face! Wait, maybe I shouldn't have told you that...

200,000 people are expected to die in the hurricane!!  And here are some of the casualties:  Ariel Gonzalez, Trick Daddy Dollars, Pitbull, Adam Ayers, Nick Watson... I mean, Custer, Linsay Brown, Mike Rio, Donald Curry, Jesus, Dj Reflex, Shaq, Joe Mama...

My maiden name was Watson! eek.

When did you acquire such a vast knowledge of the weather?

Well, when I was born, my mother dummed me in a garbage bin so I cried my little eyes out untill a family of bunnies happened to hop by and heard me! They fished me out and they raised me! When I became to big for the bunny-hole, they sent me out to weather school to get my edumacation! I dropped out because (who knew), but you had to be smart to be in weather school! With the little knowledge that I received in my first semester, I became the official Meteorologist of Hondo's Bar!! Although, I still haven't received my first paycheck from Irish...

Archived