Hondo's Bar

Meteorologist Pancho's Forecast

Da Cap'n

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If a butterfly flapping it's wings halfway around the world can cause a hurricane, can my ripping a tremendous fart cause the earth to open up along all the fault lines and engulf most of the human population?

Nooooo! Thats just silly!! However, peeing on the same spot on the ground outside for the entirety of your life WILL slowly make a little wormhole to China!!

when will the world catch on fire and cuz all of our deaths?

The world will only catch fire if a comet hits earth! Oh yeah, I forgot to tell everybody earlier... theres a comet on it's way now! Yeah, the government is getting a team together as we speak to fly up to the comet and destroy it! I hear that Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck weren't available so they got Carrot Top and Mr Bean instead!!

mr weather man sir... i licked my finger and pointing it in the air....I feel wind coming, but its kinda loopin to like pensicola...they talkin' about hiding the jets in atlanta or some jazz! wings of gold my ass...more like wings of fear!

Is this supposed to be a question?

cap'n, does your avatar look like spidey is waiting for a lil back door action? or is he just 'flexible' ?

Why would Spidey be waiting for back door action when he has a Supermodel for a wife! I like that avatar!! Duads dubbed it "Spider-Frog", but it's gonna change soon though...

Archived